People leave groceries at the check out

Discussion in 'Economics' started by misterno, Aug 21, 2009.

1. I wonder home many measure market performance by the bottoms.

I work for one of the largest food manufacturers in the world and American (USA) division missed sales forecast by 48 million. (forecasted in June missed in July). 4% decline on YOY.

#21     Aug 21, 2009
  2. I would advise them to tighten up their hiring practices because at this point they have at least one illiterate working for them.

#22     Aug 21, 2009
  3. My salary has nothing to do with SALES.
    even if they fire 50% of the work force SALES is not going to change.

But thanks for giving me an idea we should start measuring it from the bottom.

#23     Aug 21, 2009
  4. Who in the flying fuxx said anything about your salary at whatever corporate world you live in. Say hi Bill Lumbergh.

#24     Aug 21, 2009
  5. How stupid are you?

Since when hiring or firing people doesn't have anything to do with salary expence?

#25     Aug 21, 2009
  6. Well if you can't spell then you shouldn't be hired. And you've already proven that you can't spell.

And BTW superstar you brought up salary. I didn't. I wouldn't want to embarrass you.

#26     Aug 21, 2009
  7. She was the secretary of the Republican party in VA. Surprising...I think not.

#27     Aug 21, 2009
  8. I've done that. You get a $15 off coupon, but its no good unless article are over $100 & everything on the rack is priced at $99. F-that bullshit. The other thing that pisses me off is you get a coupon for $xx if you buy over $30, but its dated to start next month... Fresh & Sleezy did that in July. When the coupon didnt work, I put the extra coffee back on the shelf - I only bought it to get the $xx off! :confused:

#28     Aug 21, 2009
  9. No job and no health care.

She should spend more time looking for work instead of spending too much time tea-bagging for her big-pharma corporate masters.

#29     Aug 21, 2009
  10. And just a few short years ago you were bagging groceries....:eek:

#30     Aug 21, 2009