People Begin Living Without Electricity and Water in California

Discussion in 'Economics' started by hippie, Jan 31, 2011.

1. risky63

risky63

trickle down........your leg

#21     Feb 1, 2011
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Those are just missunderstood hippies really....

#22     Feb 1, 2011
  3. It's the MAJOR reason Odumbo got elected! :mad: :mad:

#23     Feb 1, 2011
  4. You guys realize per KWH prices in Europe are for my country €0,25... if 1:1 parity then thats $0,25... wow you guys have super cheap electricity if $0,08 is true.

Also I've read tons of articles saying gas is up to three times cheaper in the US. You guys got it so good...

#24     Feb 1, 2011
  5. S2007S

S2007S

How many SQ FT do you have, Im thinking around 750....

#25     Feb 1, 2011
  6. But, we can't walk anywhere. Land use and design, we have to drive from one store to the next. No kidding. We have no sidewalks. No one can live near a business. Multi use property is zoned out.

If your kids live within walking distance of a school, law says they have to take a bus.

If you have errands, you'll never get to more than two places without driving.

#26     Feb 1, 2011
  7. risky63

risky63

"I guess the trip is how to live in sustainable homeless way w/o it becoming misery."
    I thought you were supposed to be making lots of money trading? :p
    there was a guy named "boxcar willy" who lived in a old ice house ( 10x15) in islamorada fla. he had sat tv, ac and a minimart 50 ft away. what else do you need?

#27     Feb 1, 2011
  8. Americans like to believe they are "entitled to live moderately richly, even if it's at someone else's expense"....not merely "live comfortably" on the dole.
    :mad:

#28     Feb 1, 2011
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Dont listen to the people who say they are paying 0.08 KWH, if that is the case I would like to see their bills, the bill I just looked at moments ago is averaging .0.23 KWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.08 KWH, please show me where that is and I think I will be moving to that state.

#29     Feb 1, 2011
  10. I can not believe someone with your mentality (probably homeless or close to it) has the time and patience to write in a traders' forum where people care mostly about expensive cars, hot girls, expensive hotels and little bit of trading.

You are a really interesting person.

#30     Feb 1, 2011