People are performing Maple Syrup Chemo at home and surviving cancer.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Newman, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Newman

Newman

Give me a break, cancer hits 1 in 3 people
    are you really gonna tell me this information shouldn't be on ET

there is a substance called "frankincense tears". It is hard to find here but
    has extraordinary anti cancer properties.
    The only thing closest is real dark Maple Syrup (not fake corn syrup, it has to be 100% maple)

By mixing high quality Maple syrup (dark amber grade B) and Metal free baking soda you can perform your own version of chemotherapy. Unlike medical chemo, this chemo should actually save your life if you should need it.

2 part Maple Syrup 1 part Pure Sodium Bicarbonate. Heat and take 1 teaspoon trice daily for 2 months

Does sodium bicarbonate - maple work if you have cancer ?

I don't know. But I do know that medical Chemotherapy kills for sure.
    You chances on medical Chemo is 4 %.
    Why they bother doing it I don't know. Maybe Pharmaceuticals make too much money with chemo drugs so why not.

KEEP IN MIND IF YOU ARE IRRADIATED FOR EXAMPLE. CURING CANCER WITH ANYTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT REMOVING THE SOURCE OF CANCER

WHICH IS RADIATION

IF I HAVE A CANCER DUE TO SOMETHING LIKE OVER EXPOSURE TO MERCURY, NOTHING CAN HELP ME, BECAUSE NO ONE CAN TAKE THE MERCURY OUT

taking out mercury teeth filings would be too late because mercury is now in your adipose tissue

SO does this work ??? It depends my freund, it depends.

2. Don't forget about the coffee enema. Heck, with maple syrup chemo and coffee enema, all you need is some pancakes and bacon and you can also have breakfast all at the same time!

Seriously, I did enjoy the movies Food Inc and Beautiful Truth good to know about alternative methods of healing and better ways to eat. Not too sure about this maple syrup treatment though. Do you put it in your veins? Talk about a sugar rush.

Missed seeing ya cold. where ya been... got any more info on Remote Viewing for us?

3. Newman

Newman

Cancer cells have metabolism that is 10-15 times higher than your regular cells.

So basically cancer cells are like raging steroid filled junkie.
    When you infuse Maple Syrup with pure baking soda and eat it, cancer cells are the first to gorge on the sugar.

That is what kills them.
    If you were to overdose on this concoction, I suspect you would join JFK :D

4. Newman

Newman

by absorbing lot of information I have reasons to believe that something in tree sap which is what original "Frankincense Tears" are (tree sap) is a cancer minimizer if not killer.

For that reason Maple syrup is used in this anti cancer concoction and not just corn syrup, or sucrose or some other concentrated bullshit

5. well put

6. lol

7. Newman

Newman

this is last time i try and help you people

die die :mad:

8. LOL :p