Pentagon has the power to ENABLE new economy, new civilization

Discussion in 'Politics' started by poorLIKE95%, Oct 18, 2009.

1. http://csp.org/practices/entheogens/docs/narad-entheogenic_yoga.html

"You should focus your entire undivided attention on the sound of highest pitch that you can hear, and let it draw you up into higher and higher states of consciousness; also let the sound reveal and intensify the spiritual light. The better your concentration is, the louder and more distinct the sound will become.

Experience the vibration of this sound expanding until it includes your whole head, your whole body, and ever-expanding volumes of space surrounding you. By this means, you will tune into the music of the spheres, and your whole being will become a receiver and transmitter of the harmonious rhythm of the universe. When you open your eyes after such a meditation, you may find your surroundings filled with blazing light."

If our minds can then why not a machine?

#11     Oct 18, 2009

2. At the moment only a banana :p

#12     Oct 18, 2009
  3. So you are hyped up on Potassium !

How long have you been abusing potassium :D :D

No Potassium for me thank you very much, I stick to sodium as is a tradition :D

#13     Oct 18, 2009
  4. Yes yogi inventors are the greatest.

#
    Agrawal Yogi C, Patent Inventor, 4725136 , Patents - Patent Buddy
    - 5:16am
    View Agrawal Yogi C's, Hatchville, MA, professional profile, Patent number - 4725136 on Patent Buddy. Patent Buddy is the world's most extensive database ...
    www.patentbuddy.com/Inventor/Patents/.../Yogi/C/9904753 - Cached - Similar -
    #
    Goswami Yogi, Patent Inventor, 20020187082 , Patents - Patent Buddy
    View Goswami Yogi's, Gainesville, FL, professional profile, Patent number - 20020187082 on Patent Buddy. Patent Buddy is the world's most extensive database ...
    www.patentbuddy.com/Inventor/Patents/.../Yogi/5064763 - Cached - Similar -
    Show more results from www.patentbuddy.com
    #
    Bikram Choudhury: Bikram's - Anecdotage.Com - Thousands of true ...
    Choudhury, Bikram (1945- ) Indian-born American yogi, inventor of of Bikram yoga, founder of Bikram's Yoga College of India [noted for various books and ...
    www.anecdotage.com/index.php?aid=17016 - Cached - Similar -
    #
    Deus Ex Machina : a FREE online comic from THECOMIC.COM
    He's a direct student of the Special Security Advisor, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, inventor of the Yogic Flying theory. They move with the polished precision of ...
    www2.thecomic.com/deus/deus3_25.htm - Cached - Similar -
    #
    Steve Lamberg DDS (slamberg) on Twitter
    Dentist, Yogi, Inventor of dental appliance to treat sleep apnea. ... Name Steve Lamberg DDS; Location New York; Bio Dentist, Yogi, Inventor of dental ...
    twitter.com/slamberg - Cached - Similar - :D :D

#14     Oct 18, 2009
  5. LOL....I am afraid he DOES NOT.

#15     Oct 18, 2009
  6. GTS

GTS

The question isn't whether a new source of energy will ever be discovered - that is a given.

The question is that does your "friend" really have secret information about an existing discovery.

If something like that existed it would have leaked already, no way to keep something that big quiet, the gov't isnt good a keeping secrets.

Especially if people like your "friend" was going around telling people like you who immediately go to a message board and start posting about it.

In other words, you are fully of shit.

#16     Oct 18, 2009
  7. You are 100% right about leaks, it is leaking right now

right here on ET, leaking like crazy

#17     Oct 18, 2009

8. You are supposed to be the crazy one in this thread. :mad:
    he he..

That method of meditation really works. Tantra explains that when the mind is focused we open up to some energies. That is when Kundalini can rise. So i guess there is some ether, quantum field...you name it that we can tap into.

#18     Oct 18, 2009
  9. GTS

GTS

I have a friend a DARPA who works in counter-intelligence. They produce a lot of fake information and see who leaks it to ferret out moles. You will be contacted shortly unless you made this up, in which case nothing will happen.

#19     Oct 18, 2009
  10. No I didn't make anything up. No law was broken because no details were given.

#20     Oct 18, 2009