Pentagon employees right here on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harmless, Feb 27, 2007.

1. harmless

harmless

by now most of you think Jesus is well......not well.

but I urge you to carefully read his posts, parts of it make sense.

#61     Mar 4, 2007
  2. Thank you!

I will continue to bless you, keeping my comments as close as possible to the subject of the thread: The "enemy" within...within your government, within your discussion forums. I am suggesting it's possible to be grateful for such symbols, since they allow you to see what is in your mind, so that you can forgive it and be set free.

I am assuming there is a call for a solution so I offer a "plan" of non-attack. This entails a concept I've called "forgiveness". Misunderstood, you will not be successful. If the goal is to have peace, and make a better place to live, this is the way.

All of the metaphysics I have explained are vain unless they provide you with a basis as to how and why you can forgive...even the 'perps' behind 911.

You see, fear binds the world. As I said, you are looking at "solid" fear. Forgiveness sets it free. The world feels solid to you because fear binds it. It doesn't feel solid to me because I have forgiven the world, so it's touch is no more solid than your dreams are for you at night. Yes, I feel something but only enough to be able to function while I appear to be here. It's very gentle. That's why the nails didn't hurt me as they were being driven into the flesh. Being guiltless, my mind could not suffer...and as I mentioned already, all feelings of the body are a trick of the mind. A guilty mind will feel pain. And any temptation to reinforce the idea that a body is real will also make it susceptible to pain.

Anyone can attain the condition where you cannot suffer, since guiltlessness is intrinsic to your nature. It is attained by forgiveness, which is simply letting what is true be true. The alternative is judgment, inaccurate analysis, subjectivity, closed-mindedness, narrow viewpoint, condemnation, projection.

Both your made-up guilt, and your real guiltlessness are projected. Your innocence is projected onto children, animals, teddy bears, me...etc. Your made-up guilt is projected, well, everywhere else, including me! You project even your innocence because you don't value who you are, from a metaphysical standpoint. If you are not innocent, you must be guilty. Guilt doesn't feel good so you project that too! This is to say that everything you see is a projection. There is nothing your eyes can see that is not a symbol of some idea. If the idea is meaningless, the symbol must also be.

Forgiveness allows you to see that you are looking at shadows of meaningless ideas. However, innocence is meaningful, and if you look out from that perspective, you will see symbols differently.

Therefore crucifixion is a symbol, and mine no less. Seen one way it is a symbol of fear and sacrifice. Seen another: There is nothing to fear. The body is nothing. There is no death. A guiltless mind cannot suffer...etc. I accomplished all this through forgiveness. Basically, I did my homework before disaster seemed to strike.

It's not necessary that you repeat my example in the way of the cross. There is no call to suffer for God...even to seem to I do not call for martyrs, but for teachers. Let me repeat: I did not suffer. I cannot suffer. All you need do is learn the lesson from it and apply it: Forgive your own body and your own personal life's circumstances r-e-l-e-n-t-l-e-s-s-l-y.

Assault can ultimately be made only on the body. There is little doubt that one body can assault another, and can even destroy it. Yet if destruction itself is impossible, anything that is destructible cannot be real. It's destruction, therefore, does not justify anger. To the extent to which you believe that it does, you are accepting false premises and teaching them to others.

The message the crucifixion was intended to teach was that it is not necessary to perceive any form of assault in persecution, because you cannot be persecuted. If you respond with anger, you must be equating yourself with the destructible, and are therefore regarding yourself insanely.

So the message of the crucifixion, once again, is: Teach only love, for that is what you are.

If the crucifixion is interpreted in any other way, it is being used as a weapon of assault rather than as the call for peace that it was intended.

The metaphysics that allowed me to have peace during my ordeal, I am explaining to you. The metaphysics establish that you dream a dream. As dreamer, you are 'cause' and not 'effect' of your dream. This allows you to truly 'forgive' those who offend you. Why? Because they've done nothing! You made them up!

Forgiving, you see the dream for what it is, a dream. This process allows you to 'wake up' from the dream. When you wake up, you find yourself as you were, unchanged, in Heaven...as Heaven itself. This nightmare will be long forgotten.

Miracles establish that you dream a dream. Where do people walk on water except in dreams? Now you can forgive truly. Sin was a dream. Guilt was a dream. Separation was a dream.

The more you 'buy into' the dream - the more you invest in it - the more fear you will feel, and the stronger it's grip will hold you in solid form. I taught this to my apostles when I told them they had the power to "bind" and "loose". Improper teaching will "bind" themselves and those who head them. Correct teaching will "loose" themselves and those who head them.

To "sell everything you have and give to the poor" means to withdraw your investments in the dream you have bought into...this dream of sin, guilt, projection, perception, doubt, fear, confusion...etc. Only until you withdraw your investments in it will you have anything of value to give to the poor. And who is the poor? Those who still buy into the dream!

"Store up for yourselves treasure in Heaven" means to invest your faith in what is real instead. As pure Spirit, you are Heaven. Invest in this identity and you have treasure where worms cannot eat it. But if you invest your faith in the body, just about anything can "break in" and harm it: thieves, worms, conspirators, suicide bombers, pain, the flu, the rust of aging...ect.

Invest in your true identity, and everything will be restored to you. This is the true meaning of "tithing". Invest but a little willingness (ie. 10%) and see it grow ten, one hundred, one thousand fold. This is because of a kind of 401K matching program in which for every "dollar" you invest, it is being matched by your higher Self with like, nine more dollars. As traders, the value should be obvious to you. In other words, you have help, and plenty of it.

What you are cannot be hurt...period. But you do not value yourselves. You begin to value yourself through forgiveness.

Jesus

#62     Mar 4, 2007
  3. harmless

harmless

ok Jesus don't over do it :D

#63     Mar 4, 2007