Pentagon employees right here on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harmless, Feb 27, 2007.

1. harmless

harmless

Vitamin Aaron

stop reading my posts ehehe :)

#41     Mar 2, 2007
  2. pass the koolaid when you finish.

#42     Mar 3, 2007
  3. Absolutely, as follows;

a)fighting
    b)the fighting, righteous nation

c) Yes, ww2, korea, vietnam-they were all "black" arrangements though, so no official records will exist

d)Yes, and no-thats up to paid historians.

Hope that helped
    :)

#43     Mar 3, 2007
  4. they are not here but maybe they are hanging around at digg:

Is Digg Rigged?
    Are "bury brigades" helping to censor Prisonplanet & Infowars reports?

Steve Watson
    Infowars.net
    Friday, March 2, 2007

Reports this week have suggested that the online news community digg may be suffering abuse at the hands of a group of users that are burying Digg stories they find ideologically unappealing.

Rumours are flying around the internet that these so called "bury brigades" could be more than just a group of geeky self appointed censors and that it may actually be Digg themselves, or even agencies of the government, that are censoring stories and preventing the information from going viral on the net.

Wired news reports:

On Tuesday, a bug in the social news site's Digg Spy tool gave one smart Digger the ability to peer into the inner workings of the community. Namely, David LeMieux found a way to highlight which users were burying stories on Digg, and why.

Muhammad Saleem followed up LeMieux's data with a post titled, "The Bury Brigade Exists, and Here's My Proof."

The suggestion is that a select group of users are doing a great deal more burying than anyone else. Obviously this cannot be proven definitively for the moment, but it is interesting to note the subject matter of what is being buried.

The same Wired report mentioned above was submitted to digg and was immediately buried. Wired then reported that all similar reports linking to the same issue had also been buried very quickly, commenting:

Is this a legitimate act of the community, or is it censorship? Digg does have silent moderators, and there have always been rumors that they delete or bury submissions which overtly threaten Digg's reputation. My opinion: Information wants to be free, and if this is censorship, then shame on Digg. If the buries came from the community, I'm curious as to why all discussions related to the bury problem are themselves buried. Does the community not want to confront these problems?

It is highly suspicious as to why anyone would continually go to the trouble of burying these stories.

What is not so hard to believe, however, is the fact that every major report we have put out on the 9/11 revelations this week have been instantly buried, sometimes only a matter of minutes after they have been submitted.

A cursory search through David LeMieux' hacked list of buries reveals that many stories relating to 9/11 have been buried by the same group.

As soon as a story is submitted, it instantly goes into the "Upcoming Stories" section on the digg page. Once it receives enough diggs, usually around 70, Then It moves up the ranking of the upcoming stories section and can quickly hit the home page, unless users choose to digg it down or bury it.

Digg has never revealed exactly how the bury system works, but they tell us that the number of reports required to bury is based on a sliding scale that takes several factors into consideration (such as number of diggs, reports, time of day, topic submitted to, etc.).

However, this system is clearly flawed as many of our reports have gone on to receive thousands of diggs and hundreds of comments AFTER they have been buried. All this has been of little use because once a story is buried it cannot be brought back and thus cannot hit the front page of digg.com and be seen by millions of readers who do not normally visit Prisonplanet and Infowars.

Digg's bury system has been accused of being totally undemocratic because it allows a few users to prevent the many from reading articles and making their own mind up on the material.

For a story to be buried after just a few minutes defeats the whole point of the community and has thus prompted many users to complain to digg, who have responded by promising to "look into it".

It seems that the "bury brigades" are working together and are closely monitoring every story that is submitted, hitting bury and then "digging down" all the comments, as soon as they come in, which is rumoured to bury a story more quickly.

In order to do this, you have to keep refreshing the page every 2 seconds or so. It is difficult to believe that someone or some group would dedicate themselves to doing this without having a purpose behind it, and the evidence so far suggests that a select few are the ones doing the burying.

We encourage all of our regular readers to digg down the negative comments, and digg up 9/11 truther comments, when submitting to digg. We wait with baited breath to discover whether this article will also be instantly buried by the unidentified censors.

#44     Mar 3, 2007
  5. traderob

traderob

They caught us again Haroki.
    Do you think I should tell them that the Pentagon is not real, but merely a beamed image we send from Planet X (home town), in a galaxy far away, or will that get me another reprimand from Zogxoff (oops I mean president Bush)?

#45     Mar 3, 2007
  6. This is a good argument for forgiveness..."twisted minds" being the case. There is no punishment for the insane. In the interest of stopping the insanity, it's helpful to bring the dark to the light...in this case: government visitors to high volume sites. But why stop there? Such scenarios let you see what is going on in your own mind so that you can shine the light on the insane cause of what you see. Seeing it for what it is, then, you can dismiss it, deny it, transcend it...forgive it....and be free from insanity. You can see it as an opportunity in disguise if you want to. This is objectivity at it's finest.

Jesus

#46     Mar 3, 2007
  7. we are not talking about insanity, i don't consider sociopaths and psychopaths insane, well, maybe they are but doesn't make them unaccountable now does it.

#47     Mar 3, 2007
  8. From where I come from "true criminals" is a bit of an oxymoron. Nevertheless, I applaud your efforts to bring darkness to light.

You are right, it is not ego to state the truth. But unless you are stating the truth, it is the ego. And forgiveness is simply allowing what is true to be true. What is true about "criminals" is that they are innocent.

Don't take my ego comment personally. Every "body" has one. You could only take it personally if you identified with it. Every "body" is better off nuking the ego. It is the proverbial devil on your left shoulder. The story of my "temptation" by the devil was simply to show the "way" to nuke the ego.

The ego is the father of the body. The ego does not ultimately exist...so then must not bodies exist. How then, can what does not exist commit a crime? Only bodies can commit crimes. But if there are none, you have let what is true be true...and that is true forgiveness.

If you believe in bodies, you are really out on a limb. :)

Jesus

#48     Mar 3, 2007
  9. My point is that crimes can be committed only by bodies against other bodies. Bodies ARE insane, from where I come from. And from where I come from is where YOU come from. From where you come from, then, a body is a psychopathic/sociapathic device to attack with. Yes, you heard me correctly...the body is an instrument for attack in it's very inception. It's purpose is for attacking.* Therefore, if you are "in" one, you are an insane psychopath. This is what I meant when I said. "he who is without sin, cast the first stone".

But the truth is, you are not a psychopath, because you are not a body. That's the good news! But you won't be able to see your innocence, till you see it in others.

Jesus

* - until it's purpose is changed.

#49     Mar 3, 2007
  10. ego got nothing to do with all this, are u insane? if u wanna challenge 911 official fable u gotta be prepared to be ridiculed and attacked r-e-l-e-n-t-l-e-s-s-l-y. infact if are not ready to give up your ego and to be trashed non-stop then sorry, but 911 is just not for u. i dont see how ego can play a part in all this when the objective is to go trough very uncomfortable facts in order to expose corruption and insanity to make a better world for everyone to live into.

#50     Mar 3, 2007