Pentagon employees right here on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harmless, Feb 27, 2007.

1. dude.. ur new age lunacy is tiring. just because you were slow to waking up doesnt mean i was. i knew it was an inside job that day. i remember arguing with some old fart at a trading firm, he was saying we need to nuke the middle east.

i never bought the govt spin because i am not a new age gullible, left progressive, sandal with green sock wearing, bran munching new ager. now run along back to your Ramtha compound. LOL

"go sell crazy somewhere else we are all stocked up here.":eek:

#31     Mar 2, 2007
  2. #32     Mar 2, 2007
  3. fhl

fhl

I used to think you knew something about the bible.

#33     Mar 2, 2007
  4. It's a miracle that I got quoted in that collection. That does not mean that I endorse the idols described within. I came to reinterpret it, and I continue to do so.

You've got to wonder: How is it that a book can describe a vicious god, and sell so well?

I am explaining to you how this is so. Pay close attention.

Jesus

#34     Mar 2, 2007
  5. If you nuked your ego you could figure this out. The parable is clear: Those looking within see sooner than later. Those looking without are blind. The majority looks out first. They discover this compounds confusion, pain and suffering. Then, finally, they look within. This applies to nations or individuals. The national mirrors the individual. If you don't like what you see, you can be the change you want to see. Till then, you are the conspirator, hiding the truth from your brother, and from yourself.

If you knew that very day, then you were a day late and a dollar short. There's a better way.

Jesus

#35     Mar 2, 2007
  6. LMAO.....

#36     Mar 2, 2007
  7. Pathus

Pathus

8. no... unlike the BBC who reported on the collapse of bldg seven before it fell, my psychic powers are limited.

and trust me i am doing my part on exposing the true criminals. much more than you will ever know..... cause so far your assumptions about me have been 0 for 2. thats new age jesus for you. LOL LOL LOL :D

p.s. for someone that claims to be jesus you sure are a judgmental messiah. its not ego to state the truth.... you of all people should know this. now go break bread with shirley maclaine.

#38     Mar 2, 2007
  9. harmless

harmless

RATBOY

and Jesus

break it off you two. I don't believe in Jesus (even though I am conversing with him :) )

but this thread is about government visitors to high volume sites, not forgiveness

by the way ratboy you need to be more objective

YES the GOV pulled off 9/11 but you are forgetting that intended chain reaction was supossed to be GOOD for our good old US of A

did they screw up YES, but were they trying to make better US in their twisted minds

yes

#39     Mar 2, 2007
  10. If there are any pentagon employees here can they answer me these questions?

What is the National Guard doing in Iraq?
    Which NATION are they meant to guard?
    Have the National Guard ever been deployed to a 'War Zone' before?
    Is Rumsfeld really an idiot or was the Iraq war designed to be a disaster?

#40     Mar 2, 2007