Pentagon employees right here on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harmless, Feb 27, 2007.

1. hey.. that was funny !!! :D

#21     Mar 2, 2007
  2. i have never voted democrat for prez. i am conservative.... unlike the current republicans. go Ron Paul!

#22     Mar 2, 2007
  3. Are you serious? :) Wow, for a minute there I thought you were serious! I see you have a great sense of humor! It sounded like you were reading from a pre-recorded script at gunpoint! Like, where have I heard that before! :) Keep em comin, er, rat. My usual response is: He who has never been a rat, cast the first stone. But I see that's not necessary, because you already realize how ludicrously conflicted those statements are! :)

Jesus

#23     Mar 2, 2007
  4. Well, in the event, their are pentagon employees, paid to troll such sites with disingenious fly-in-the face of-logic claims, such as 9/11 wasnt caused by aliens, the zionists, dubya, peta, psychotic religious freaks or a tribe of arboreal communist gophers, there probably not getting paid enough.

Or, too much.

We report-YOU decide.

http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=242

#24     Mar 2, 2007

5. The paranoid are also followed

#25     Mar 2, 2007
  6. well then if you can forgive satanic murderers then i think you will have no problem forgiving me for seeking justice. you seem like a new age christ.... homey don't play that. like i said i will still forgive them even when their punishment is carried out. no conflict here bubba.

#26     Mar 2, 2007
  7. God does not forgive! ...because he has never condemned. Forgiveness is for those who have invested in ideas about crime and punishment, sin and guilt. There was never an "age" where He made threats except in your mind(s). Forgiveness is a gift to yourself from yourself. You forgive yourself AS you forgive others. This is for your protection. Until you see yourself as innocent, you are vulnerable. But because you see yourself as guilty, you seek to project that outside to convenient targets. This is never successful because what is "outside" you is first "inside".

The Kingdom of God is "inside" you, covered with a thick layer of whacko thoughts about this, that and the other. And when you look "out" , you are first looking within, whether you realize this or not. So long as your "sight" is driven from this thick fog bank, you can't really see because of low visibility.

Everything "out" there, is in "here" first. This is the reason for forgiving the "out there". Doing so, you break through that thick fog bank of faulty thinking, clear it, and look out from the Light within. Now you can really "see"...and now you can experience invulnerability.

Now you can raise the dead, and heal the injured* relative to the 911 fallout. This way you can show that there was no harm done, no loss, and so no guilt.

Jesus

#27     Mar 2, 2007
  8. Isn't "justice" was was sought within hours of 911? Do you remember the ole, "if yer not fer us yer aginst us" type of thinking? How about the, "we will hunt them down" script. Remember that one?

Now you find out it was an inside job, and guilt was projected outside upon a world of convenient targets. Why? Because no one wanted to look "within". Therefore, if you do not look within, you will be setting yourself up for the next 911, only to be fooled again.

Look within. See the "satanic murderer" within. Forgive yourself for thinking such thoughts. See the Light beyond, further in. Then see, and be safe.

Jesus

#28     Mar 2, 2007
  9. Jesus doesn't know grammar! How embarrassing!

#29     Mar 2, 2007
  10. So me crucify!

Jesus

#30     Mar 2, 2007