Pentagon employees right here on ET

Discussion in 'Politics' started by harmless, Feb 27, 2007.

1. In light of this, I feel we should just surrender in Iraq.

ps. The used tin foil they throw out behind the 7-11 is pretty good.

#11     Mar 1, 2007
  2. cmaxb

cmaxb

I used to believe in conspiracies until I worked for the Pentagon.

#12     Mar 1, 2007
  3. Yeah, but its known as policy there.

Disinformation , spying and propaganda , social manipulation, have been staples of every major government for thousands of years.
    Why would you think this isnt occuring now?

#13     Mar 1, 2007
  4. Haroki is what i would expect the govt to hire. the pay must suck or they would have gotten someone semi intelligent. he does seem to toot the govt spin as quickly as they come out with it. maybe there are several "haroki" writers.... and they handle the boards in shifts.

i detected a little bit of a mood shift the other day. honestly, he(they) knows what really happened but i guess he(they) likes selling out his country.

#14     Mar 1, 2007
  5. i will go even further than that, i will forgive them 7 times 7 times 7 !!!!! the penalty for treason and high crimes such as these, is death. God has no problem with justice being carried out.... now where's that rope?

#15     Mar 1, 2007
  6. Oops, my secret is out...:eek: :eek:

#16     Mar 1, 2007
  7. harmless

harmless

ratboy don't be so hard on GOV money harlots

we are it too, just different

I mean sure you voted democrat, but how much difference it is really

#17     Mar 1, 2007
  8. Don't want to be a party pooper, but unforgiveness will give you just enough rope to hang yerself. God's justice blesses without cursing.

Jesus

#18     Mar 1, 2007
  9. Agent Roberk, you are being recalled for insubordination.

Reeducation will commence immediately with 24/7 immersion in the Rush Limbaugh Listening Hall, followed in one month's time by thrice daily sessions of Hannity. Your nightly reading will consist of nothing but Ann Coulter, Michelle Maulkin, and Dennis Prager.

Yes, that will do for a start...get you back on track...:) :)

#19     Mar 1, 2007
  10. you are wrong... i said i would forgive 7 x 7 x 7... but god wants justice to be carried out. god expects us to follow certain laws... being a christian doesnt make one a second class citizen. turn the other cheek is often mis used.

#20     Mar 2, 2007