Pentagon denounces politics of attack ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Well, you cannot exactly kill friends of the family, can you?

:D

The relationship between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family is a known commodity.

#11     Aug 25, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know reading comprehension isn't taught in affirmative action "education".
    But AGAIN, I specifically asked how it is you supposedly served in the Army but don't know the difference between a .22 rim fire and an 5.56 mm center fire cartridge.
    Allow me to dumb it down some more for your slow stupid ass.

That is NOT necessarily the same as outright accusing you of not serving.

#12     Aug 25, 2012
  3. 1) Since when is a deal unilateral? I'm not consenting to such non-sense.
    Esp Since you are hell bent on making a fool out of yourself over it.
    I say by all means knock yourself out, dumbo.

2) chicken hawk:WTF is that supposed to mean?

I guess I am at the grocery store.

#13     Aug 25, 2012
  4. But it is the equivalent to accusing you of not knowing the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground.

PS:Sorry don't mean to put words in your mouth Lucrum.

#14     Aug 25, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, nice.

#15     Aug 25, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

It does not matter what you, an obviously anti-Obama freak, thinks, this guy, "“As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy,” says Benjamin Smith", has delusions of self-importance.

#16     Aug 25, 2012
  7. What hypocrites the liberals have turned into! Ricter, go get a cup of coffee, smell some amonia....wake out of the stupor! Odumbo is a human. Like other humans, he has weaknesses, strengths, likes, dislikes, etc.! When it was Bush in office...the liberals RANTED that Bush was not above the law, that he did not have the right to keep excessive secrets (think the meetings between Cheney and the oil companies). Look at reality...there were some on the right (notice I said "SOME" - not "ALL") that thought Bush overstepped his office and had done BAD things. Back then - the liberals ranted about the bad things...now that the liberals have "their man" in as president...Odumbo can do no wrong - in their eyes! What happened to the liberals ranting about Guantanamo being kept open...what happened to the liberals against warrantless wiretaps....where are the liberals against killing US citizens anyplace on the globe? Who has been the biggest beneficiary of Odumbo being in office...the fat cats on Wall Street...the ones that Odumbo ACTS as though he dislikes them...but, they still have been the number one beneficiary of Odumbo's presidency! Odumbo and Bush were cut from the same cloth! The only difference between Bush and Odumbo has been the scale at which they do things...Bush had his ~450 billion dollar deficits...Odumbo has more than doubled them....this from Odumbo...who railed against Bush as "irresponsible" for causing so much debt!. I will end this with one last show of the hypocrisy on the Left....what was the left ranting about when "Valerie Plame" was "outed" as a CIA employee?

#17     Aug 25, 2012