Pentagon ‘three-day blitz’ plan for Iran

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JayS, Sep 2, 2007.

1. You are confusing the Berlin crisis that happened during the Cold War with WWII.

#31     Sep 2, 2007
  2. toc

toc

Not to forget, that US officially did not enter the war until the Russians have defeated Germans in Battle of Moscow, Battle of Stalingrad and tank battle of Kursk. So we cannot say that US did not wink the German crimes initially only to join the winning side once the tide seemed to have turned.

Someone mentioned Wall Street Bankers and Oil Conspiracy..........everyone has right to speculate as what goes behind the closed doors in board rooms and big-dog meetings is probably never known to the general people who end up paying the price of the change in tide of politics and economy.

#32     Sep 2, 2007

3. So what are you waiting for? Need directions to your local recruitment center?

#33     Sep 2, 2007
  4. I see you are running out of answers. I told you that book was garbage printed for semi illiterates.

#34     Sep 2, 2007
  5. donnap

donnap

"Not to forget, that US officially did not enter the war until the Russians have defeated Germans in Battle of Moscow, Battle of Stalingrad and tank battle of Kursk."

History is not your forte, eh?

#35     Sep 2, 2007
  6. toc

toc

End of the day Iran with nukes is not acceptable, so hard stick has to be used on Iran to live to breathe the air with acceptable variables. Cheers!

#36     Sep 2, 2007
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

They are not in the habit of taking on recruits with active hodgkins. I do have two brothers in the milatary though and a number of cousins. If they would have taken me, I assure you I'd have served as well.

#37     Sep 2, 2007
  8. BCE

BCE

It's people with thoughts and attitudes like yours that create the conflict in the first place.

#38     Sep 2, 2007
  9. US entered the war late 1941. Russians did not start to turn the tide until 1943. Until then, it could have gone either way. Actually, the battle of Kursk was the one (which actually was a draw from a military point of view). After that Russians had them beat.

#39     Sep 2, 2007
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

No, its not. I think we should do everything possible to avoid a conflict, esp one we are not willing to win. I think there are a number of means and methods that have not been tried yet with Iran and it would be at the very least stupid to attack them before trying many other things available. I do not think that the Iranians are totally unreasonable, esp the civilian population and parts of the regular milatary. They had been electing fairly moderate Presidents etc for some time until Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

If we approach the Iranians and treat them with respect and not treat them like a red headed step child that we are about to back hand, at this point still I think they would engage with us. They proved that by the enormous amount of help they gave us with the fight against the Taliban in Afghanistan. I'm not a war moniger, I just think if your going to fight one, you should actually fight it to win it.

#40     Sep 2, 2007