Penson GHCO

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by xfe, Jan 29, 2008.

1. yshterk

yshterk

You can use CQG to trade through multiple FCMs. Here is the list of all FCMs that can be used to route orders through CQG: http://www.cqg.com/Electronic-Trading/Trade-with-FCM-Partners.aspx

Multiple accounts on multiple FCMs all with a single login.

#11     Feb 9, 2008
  2. Thanks yshterk.

I know you can trade multiple FCNs through one log in, BUT...

can you send a buy order to multiple FCMs with one click, without using the pulldown menu to change accts? Thanks.

#12     Feb 11, 2008
  3. yshterk

yshterk

Sorry, your question wasn't very clear. No, you can not do the trade allocation with the product, unless your FCMs allow the give ups. Since yours don't it will not work.

Thanks.

#13     Feb 11, 2008
  4. kremers07

kremers07

Not to get off subject, but can anyone answer how long they keep you on the simulator?
    They have another training class/"Boot Camp" starting at the begining of April, and I would like to know when I can expect to be trading live. I know it depende on how I do on the simulator, but can someone give me there expereience?

I keep seeing GH's name come up as one of the better places to work, especially starting out, but then I read on some tgreads that they are a joke?

I dont mind putting up with the loudmouth for a week, but once you are out of the class, is it a good place to be?

#14     Mar 10, 2008