Pennsylvania Vote Narrows From 10 Pt. Obama Lead To Just 2

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 23, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

President Obama has 47 percent in Pennsylvania, Republican Mitt Romney has 45 percent.

The survey of 800 likely voters was conducted from Sept. 18 to 20 by Susquehanna Polling and Research, which is also a frequent pollster for Republican candidates and causes. The pollfs margin of error of 3.46 percent.

Other numbers of interest from the Trib's poll:
    - 51 percent of voters approve of Obamafs job performance.
    - Romney leads Obama, 48 percent to 44 percent, on the question of who would create jobs to speed up the recovery.
    - Ask who looks out for the interests of the middle class and Obama leads, 56 percent to 38 percent.
    - Obama leads, 49 percent to 41 percent, among likely voters on the question of who would better defend the homeland.
    - Voters who peg foreign affairs and international events as their top concern prefer Romney, 53 percent to 46 percent.

The Pa. GOP commissioned a statewide poll by SP&R last week. That survey from Sept. 15 to 17, also of 800 likely voters, showed the presidential race similarly close: 48 percent for Obama to 47 percent for Romney.

http://www.politicspa.com/trib-poll-obama-47-romney-45/41601/

2. Is it a genuine truth that the polls are evening-up or is it just a media conspiracy to keep people "on the edge of their seats" until the election and maintain ratings? :confused: :( :mad: :eek: :p :D :cool:

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

While not much of a conspiracy theorist, I'm thinking at least some of the presidential polls are intentionally skewed to keep democrats from giving up and staying home on election day.

4. Obama is using his funds to buy up his contract on intrade.:D

5. LOL !!!

6. [​IMG]

7. "When it comes to our national security decisions, any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people," Obama said. "And I am going to block out any noise that's out there."

Barking dogs make noise.