Penn & Teller's Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mecro, May 3, 2004.

1. Mecro

Mecro

Who watches this show?

It's one hell of a show. I have it on Demand and watched all of the second season.

The recycling sham is unbelievable. I believe in saving resources and a cleaner Earth but damn is that one hell of a scam or what?

2. This is a great show! I watched it for the first time Ondemand this weekend. How crazy are the PETA people? Haven't seen the recycle one -- I'll have to check that one out.

3. not me axe..

hahha

4. Spanky

Spanky

what is this show about

when/what channel is it on

5. VOLUME

VOLUME

Great show. That recycling episode was a real eye opener.

One of the biggest scams ever.

6. Penn and Teller's show was inspired by the Amazing Randi. He's the guy who has offered $1,000,000 to any psychic to PROVE scientifically of a paranormal event. Randi's followers are called Skeptics. Anyhow, Penn and Teller were part of a panel discussion. The premise behind the skeptics and the Amazing Meeting were to debunk quacks, bad science, paranormal events, etc.

http://www.randi.org/jref/tam2.html

My Father-in-law attended the AMAZING MEETING in Las Vegas earlier this year. We met them down there for some fun. I was picking him up at the motel after the panel discussion and saw Penn waiting for the valet to bring him his car. It turned out to be a Mini. Kinda funny.

7. Mecro

Mecro

Showtime,

I'm not sure when it is on, I catch it every so often and recently went through the VOD episodes.

All of them are good but the recycling scam is simply unbelievable. Talk about serious corruption and idiots in the government.

8. i got rid of showtime a couple months ago - the only thing worthwile was bullshit and family business.

9. Toonces

Toonces

They have the first season on DVD. It's $30 at Amazon.

What was the gist of the recycling scam?

#10     May 4, 2004