Penn Judge: Muslims Allowed to Attack People for Insulting Mohammad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. I have no problem with this so long as we're allowed to shoot and kill the attacking Muslims. :mad:

3. I like the motto of the NYPD. The winner goes to jail the loser goes to the hospital.

4. pspr

pspr

This crap is going to keep getting worse until the point is reached where thinking people arrive at the conclusion that Islam must be banned or fundamentally changed.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

It's never going to change, we could ban it. Of course the same liberals who despise God and all religions would be up in arms over the Muslims rights.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sorry, the bleeding heart hypocritical liberals invented "hate crimes", forever eliminating the white mans right to the same as the minorities.

7. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I will have to admit that I find this judge's ruling is disturbing.

If a person dressed up as a gay person in a parade then would it be acceptable for a group of offended gay people to beat him?

If a person dressed up as a Jesus Christ zombie in a parade then would it be acceptable for an offended Christian to beat him?

8. Awwwww.....another Southern over 50 white male dominated by his superiors.....again:D

9. It's a free speech case, and yes, this is disturbing. That judge should be fired.
    Of course the person bringing this up, Jonathan Turley, is a liberal. On free speech, he's well to the left of the Obama Admin. I wonder, does that mean we get to sign up all these ET righties as ACLU members now that they're doing battle with the Muslims?

10. That judge should be given a medal of honor. He is teaching people that an injury can be caused by non physical means, that an injury is decided not by what an idiot with lower intellectual capacity thinks, but by the actual consequences an action may have on the receiver. If there is injury the receiver is entitled to justice and self defense.

#10     Feb 26, 2012