Penis enlargement - Business Opportunity?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by nitro, Jul 30, 2003.

1. nitro

Do you guys think that this is a good business opportunity? I mean, look at this site:

Look at the ingridients. Why can't I crush these ingridients myself from a health food store, and put in a capsule and sell it on eBay for 1/3 the price?

Then maybe I can get FPC to get a bunch of handles on eBay and give testimonials around the clock under the 8754 different handles? Here is a typical testesmonial, I mean testimonial:

"If I told you what happened to me your not going to ever believe it but here goes: I am 9 inches big!! I got to stop taking your pills or I'll end up in the circus for REAL!!!
    Ben, New Zealand"

nitro :D
  2. Nitro,

I was sceptical at first also, but I started taking these pills and within 6 weeks I had a 10" cock.

Of course it was a full foot before I started, but at least girls don't run off now when I drop my pants:D

3. nitro

nitro :D
  4. Those spam ads for "male enhancement" are awful, but I saw one on cable the other night that was even worse. "Bob" took his natural male enhancement pills , and became a new man, much to the neighborhood women's obvious appreciation when he emerged from the swimming pool without his drawers. How does this stuff get on TV?
  5. nitro

nitro :D :D :D
  6. I think fpc is trying to get rid of his! :eek:
  7. "Hi, my name is fpc and I am only 4" long. I was deliberating a sex change when I tried this product, and WOW in one week I am already up to 4 1/4" long!!! This product is changing my life! :D
  8. LOL, that is funny stuff...I figure they already exploited the baldness gig, the weight loss gig, now they have entered a new frontier...
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Guys, stop it, we are laughing so much our sides hurt!:D :D
  10. So where's the vaginal condensement?

That the next horizon... tight pussy is good pussy!
    #10     Aug 1, 2003