Penis enlargement - Business Opportunity?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Jul 30, 2003.

1. nitro

nitro

Do you guys think that this is a good business opportunity? I mean, look at this site:

http://www.herbalpillsonline.biz/order.html

Look at the ingridients. Why can't I crush these ingridients myself from a health food store, and put in a capsule and sell it on eBay for 1/3 the price?

Then maybe I can get FPC to get a bunch of handles on eBay and give testimonials around the clock under the 8754 different handles? Here is a typical testesmonial, I mean testimonial:

"If I told you what happened to me your not going to ever believe it but here goes: I am 9 inches big!! I got to stop taking your pills or I'll end up in the circus for REAL!!!
    Ben, New Zealand"

ROFLMAO

nitro :D

2. Nitro,

I was sceptical at first also, but I started taking these pills and within 6 weeks I had a 10" cock.

Of course it was a full foot before I started, but at least girls don't run off now when I drop my pants:D

Runningbear

3. nitro

nitro

LOL

nitro :D

4. Those spam ads for "male enhancement" are awful, but I saw one on cable the other night that was even worse. "Bob" took his natural male enhancement pills , and became a new man, much to the neighborhood women's obvious appreciation when he emerged from the swimming pool without his drawers. How does this stuff get on TV?

5. nitro

nitro

ROFLMAO LOL LOL

nitro :D :D :D

6. I think fpc is trying to get rid of his! :eek:

7. "Hi, my name is fpc and I am only 4" long. I was deliberating a sex change when I tried this product, and WOW in one week I am already up to 4 1/4" long!!! This product is changing my life! :D

8. LOL, that is funny stuff...I figure they already exploited the baldness gig, the weight loss gig, now they have entered a new frontier...

9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Guys, stop it, we are laughing so much our sides hurt!:D :D

10. So where's the vaginal condensement?

That the next horizon... tight pussy is good pussy!

#10     Aug 1, 2003