Pelosi's Insider Trading Questioned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 3, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

We know it isn't illegal for members of Congress to trade on insider information. Nancy Pelosi beats around the bush (no pun intended) to answer questions about her insider trading activities.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nzKtmPFVGic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pelosi = kunt2 of the democraps

3. pspr

pspr

You're saying kunt2k2 is actually Nancy Pelosi in drag posting on ET?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well it would explain a lot. They're both mildly feminine, stupid, ignorant, ugly kunts.

5. JamesL

JamesL

"The Wicked Bitch of the West".

:D

6. pspr

pspr

Could be. I've often thought that Ricter could be Harry Reid. Their stupidity seems about the same.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Coward.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Harry Reid is a coward too?

9. cstfx

cstfx

Word has it that it was Steve Kroft of 60 Minutes who did the ambushing. Interesting if true.

10. pspr

pspr

You are right according to Jamie Dupree.

Is there a major news organization investigating the financial investments of House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi? It sure seemed that way at Thursday's regular news briefing on Capitol Hill.

I was working on other stories at the time, but the questions - and answers - caught my ear, as Steve Kroft, the veteran correspondent for the CBS program "60 Minutes" was pressing Pelosi about some of her investments.

Kroft is not a regular in the Capitol, so his presence and his questions certainly merit some attention.

(Snip)

Pelosi's past investments have brought some press, but a "60 Minutes" story would ratchet up the attention.

http://blogs.ajc.com/jamie-dupree-washington-insider/2011/11/03/rep-pelosi-investment/

#10     Nov 3, 2011