Pelosi vs. Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 25, 2009.

Who is the real threat?

1. Pelosi

17 vote(s)
    77.3%
  2. Palin

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. Damn, I thought I was the only one that ever used this.

Welcome to the club...

#11     Nov 25, 2009
  2. how about this. which is a better leader?

pelosi has to herd a bunch of independent minded democrats into some kind of coaltion to get bills passed. no easy task.

sarah tried to lead the most backwater state in the union and failed. as soon as things got tough for her she turned tail and quit.

#12     Nov 25, 2009
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Hey, as a former Alaskan I resemble that remark. What about Texas?

#13     Nov 25, 2009
  4. why is it that those who know her the best from her past call her book a lie?

Former Palin aide irked by portrayal in book
    By Associated Press
    Tuesday, November 24, 2009 - Updated 1h ago

E-mail Print (7) Comments Text size Share Buzz up!ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The first legislative director for former Gov. Sarah Palin, John Bitney, is unhappy with the way he’s portrayed in her book, "Going Rogue."

"I’m just pilloried right and left and turned into the big bad wolf here for stuff I didn’t do," said Bitney, who is now an aide to Valdez Republican Rep. John Harris. "It’s like I’m this fictional character that she’s decided to make me out to be this sort of incompetent slob."

#14     Nov 25, 2009
  5. "Bitney didn't leave his post, he was unfairly and unceremoniously fired and even after serving as a loyal employee was never given an answer as to why he was dismissed by the governor."

http://www.andrewhalcro.com/shadow_governor

Can you fire someone because they have affair with your friend?

#15     Nov 25, 2009
  6. cstfx

cstfx

Truth or fiction, who cares.

Really, why are you all so afraid of her? Why do you focus on her? Do you really believe she is a threat to ANYONE on the left?

#16     Nov 25, 2009
  7. you have got to admit she is a good source of amusement.

#17     Nov 25, 2009