Pelosi.. Two-Faced Spendthrift DemoCrap Bitch?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Same here. Catholics, Blacks, Women....how far the country has moved. That'll probably kill your average Evangelical. Catholics went to Obama

#11     Nov 9, 2008
  2. Only because of Latinos....

#12     Nov 9, 2008
  3. Thanks, I'm a perfectly balanced individual.
    I'd appreciate if you can shoot an email to Sean Hannity, he really needs the help.

#13     Nov 9, 2008
  4. Or maybe Biden or Maybe Kennedy or Maybe because the Catholic folks remember how they were treated at the turn of the 20th century and drew a parallel.

#14     Nov 9, 2008
  5. She is not every other member, she is third in line for the presidency. House speaker is a person of immense power and influence. Considering all revenue bills originate in the house and she controls the discussion in the house I DON'T want her to use coach. She should be comfortable.

#15     Nov 9, 2008
  6. I'm not a big fan of Pelosi, she represents so many politicians who from birth (her father was in politics) are groomed for political office and don't really have the humility and grace they should have because they have chosen to "serve" the people. Yes you can be a hard nosed bitch or SOB to get things done just remember WHO you are doing it for.

#16     Nov 9, 2008
  7. Well I'm Catholic educated as are virtually 100% of my friends and I didn't hear any of them voice the issues you brought up. Most of my friends voted the same way they always do.

While there's an evangelical vote that's safely Republican and a Jewish vote that's safely Democrat the Catholic vote and "secular" denominated Protestant vote (Lutherans etc) are swing sub-groups. Most Catholics will tell you there's a world of difference even between Catholic Irish-Americans and Catholic Italian-Americans.....

#17     Nov 9, 2008
  8. The bottom line is Pelosi is infintely better than scum Newt Gingrich who tried to crucify Clinton while he himself had an affair.

#18     Nov 9, 2008
  9. Look it...

IF we are truly gonna cut waste and inefficiency and greed in government, that most of us know and concede needs to be done... AND in a bi-partisan manner...... its unproductive to be debating about whether she somehow "outranks" others in Congress and thus should eat up all of these tax dollars. For me the only premise that is palatable in this 'debate' would be an exception IF it's in the interest of national security for her or anyone in power to fly in "comfort". It's the "Security Transport Doctrine" NOT the "Charmin Comfort Doctrine"!

Otherwise.... let Pelosi lead by example rather than talking out of both sides of her mouth as most garden-variety political aspirants tend to do in both parties!!

That is why I have faith in Obama that maybe this time he will ACTUALLY lead by example. Time will tell in that regard...

#19     Nov 9, 2008
  10. gnome

gnome

"OP".. that's me, right?

You must not be paying attention..

#20     Nov 9, 2008