Pelosi.. Two-Faced Spendthrift DemoCrap Bitch?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gnome, Nov 9, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

"... When will the American people wake up????

This woman is costing way more than she is worth:

The Speaker of the House...

*Madame Pelosi wasn't happy with the small private jet that comes with the Speaker's job. No, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get her back to California without stopping!

Many, many legislators walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed everyone that Nancy 's Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American tax payers, thousands of gallons of fuel every week. Since she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets fueled and she flies home to California , cost to the taxpayers of about $60,000, one way!!

As Joe put it, 'Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday night.' Cost to us, another $60,000. Folks, that is $480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000!!!

No wonder she complains about the cost of this war, it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my back and yours! I think of the military families in this country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most do-nothing Congress in the history of this country, keeps fueling that jet while doing nothing! Madame Pelosi wants you and I to conserve our carbon footprint?! She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires!!! These people are nuts!*

I'm just the messenger..

2. well now sonny..... would you say the same thing if this was PALIN?!

LMAO

(I do agree that if it's true that she ought to be bitch-slapped regardless of party affiliation)

That's the core problem with guys like you... everything that is wrong HAS TO BE attributable to a party or political persuasion rather than to the fact that THE PERSON is just corrupt or greedy etc. etc.

Wake up bro and become independent!

You will feel better!!!!!!!!!!

3. she's an insufferable bitch, but I like the idea of a black dude, a woman and a Jew making republicans lose it :)

4. Neither the word Democrat nor the Speaker's political persuasion were mentioned by the OP.

The Pelosi story does indeed go to the bias of American media. While the whole world knows about Palin's travel costs most folks don't even know that the House Speaker is ferried across the country at tax payer expense let alone on a private jet.

5. 151

oktiri I could give you a number for a therapist if you just ask. PM me if you want it.

6. Let's be serious here, she is SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE third in line for the presidency. Taxpayer foots the bill for President and VP if she wants to fly comfortably so what.

7. No, But the OP does have a history and the Speaker is a democrat. I have never seen the OP bitch about GOP induced inefficiencies.

As a conservative who finds myself sharing 99 % of conservatives values (social & otherwise.) I do believe that the exclusionary politics of the last 8 years made me long for a little bit of schadenfreude. Its' neither fair nor appropriate. But I'm just fine with it right now.

as far as I'm concerned, they're using our money, ALL of them should be flying coach, including the President. Why does Marine one fly the prez to his vacation ? I find that outrageous waste of money. Give me them a decent salary (like a couple mil ) and deny them the use of planes unless it's strictly official business

8. First state of the union of the Obama administration will be priceless: Obama in front and pelosi/biden behind him. Truly the most painful times for conservatives. I will enjoy it immensely.

9. what do you want from her.. "coach"?

maybe she should take a bus?

10. How does every OTHER member of Congress return to their district?

#10     Nov 9, 2008