Pelosi To Boeing: Unionize Or Close Plant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 1, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

More stupidity by Democrats.

In an interview late last week, House Minority Leaeder Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told CNBC that Boeing should either unionize its production facilities in South Carolina, or shut them down entirely.

“Do you think it’s right that Boeing has to close down that plant in South Carolina because it’s non union?” asked host Maria Bartiromo. Pelosi’s reply: “Yes.”

The minority leader quickly added that she would rather it simply unionize and stay open. But barring unionization, by Pelosi’s reasoning, it should simply shut down.

Pelosi may or may not know that workers at the South Carolina plant in question voted resoundingly (199-68) to decertify their union two years ago. Government policies that would close the plant for being a non-union shop would simply be punishing those workers for exercising their right to determine union representation for themselves.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cnpeBTX-DMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/...-shut-down-that-scab-plant-in-south-carolina/

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pelosi = stupid ignorant flaming limousine liberal cunt

3. Ricter

Ricter

4. I'm guessing y'all don't like her.

5. Max E.

Max E.

If I saw her rolling on the ground on fire, i would piss on the part of her that is not burning.

6. pspr

pspr

Ya think? She should be the poster child for what is wrong with this country.

7. That piece of ass is four generations old. [​IMG]

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'd pour on some high octane gasoline.

You know, to fairly redistribute the flames.

9. Max E.

Max E.

:D

10. rew

rew

Pelosi is the epitome of everything that it wrong about the Democratic Party. Back when George W. Bush was president I did not want him and Cheney impeached even though they deserved it a dozen times over. Why? Because under the rules of the Constitution the speaker of the house is next in line for the presidency, after the vice president. At that time the speaker of the house was Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi was the best job insurance Bush/Cheney could have.

#10     Nov 2, 2011