Pelosi Taken To Rome Hospital

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 21, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Nancy Pelosi was hospitalised on Monday after feeling ill during a visit to Rome.

Dear Lord, last year you took my favorite actor, Patrick Swazie. Then you took my favorite actress, Farah Fawcett. And you even took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson. I just want to let you know, my favorite politician is Nancy Pelosi.

:D

2. You are a fucking ghoul.

3. Hello

Hello

So then obviously you feel the exact same way about all of the teachers/teachers union members in New Jersey who were the ones to originally circulate this joke with chris Christies name in place of Nancy Pelosis, Right?

4. Ghouls are ghouls, irrespective of their political affiliation.

5. pspr

pspr

Don't get your tits in a ringer, GayFly. The hospital sent her back to her hotel room and told her to 'buck up'.

6. Except you only bother to call out the ones whos political affiliation you disagree with.

To use your liberal tolerance wording, "You are a fucking ghoul."

7. pspr

pspr

Fax News - Former House Speaker, Nancy Peloci has lost her battle with a brief ailment in a Rome hospital today according to a spokesperson. Ms. Pelosi expired shortly after the noon hour. However, reports are circulating that the former Speaker re-animated herself in the hospital morgue just before 6 PM and left the morgue in a rigid state of Democratic Zombyism returning to her hotel suite.

Democratic Zombyism (DZ) is characterized by unrelenting belief in nonsensical radical liberal ideals. Those affected by DZ are the living dead and can often be found hanging out at state and federal legislative chambers attempting to sway reasoned legislatures into voting for radical liberal legislation.

The DZ affected Ms. Pelosi plans to return to Washington D.C. in the near future to wreak Zombyism upon her colleagues, the remaining living members of the U.S. Congress.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/21/pelosi-ok-brief-hospitalization-italy/

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Bulls Eye!

Factually speaking he has mentioned his nipples getting hard several time here on ET.

9. reg

reg

10. #10     Mar 22, 2011