Pelosi... OUTRAGEOUS Spendthrift Hypocrite!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jul 3, 2009.

1. REMEMBER THIS IN THE 2010 MID TERM ELECTIONS!!!!

All Hail Queen Nancy's 757

The Jet is a USAF Boeing 757.

*And they STILL want to talk about Sarah's clothing??

People,..... Are you out there?

*MADAME PELOSI*

Madame Pelosi wasn't happy with the small private jet that comes with the Speaker's job...no, Madame Pelosi was aggravated that this little jet had to stop to refuel, so she ordered a Big Fat 200 seat jet that could get her back to California without stopping!

Many, many legislators walked by and grinned with glee as Joe informed everyone what Nancy's Big Fat Jet costs us, the hard working American Taxpayers, for the thousands of gallons of fuel every week.

Since she only works 3 days a week, this gas guzzling jet gets fueled and she flies home to California , cost to the taxpayers of about $60,000 one way!

As Joe put it, 'Unfortunately we have to pay to bring her back on Monday Night.' Cost to us is another $60,000. Folks, that is$480,000 per month and that is an annual cost to the taxpayers of $5,760,000. No wonder she complains about the cost of this war...it might cramp her style and she is styling, on my back and yours.

I think of the military families in this country doing without and this woman, who heads up the most do-nothing Congress in the history of this country, keeps fueling that jet while doing nothing.

Madame Pelosi wants you and me to conserve our carbon footprint. She wants us to buy smaller cars and Obama wants us to get a bicycle pump and air up our tires.

These people are nuts.

If you think this is outrageous, forward it to all those on your email list!

Keep in mind the figures above do NOT include cost of plane or crew, just fuel!

One wonders what her total package cost us? And she wants to tax OUR Ira's & 401K's.....

YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS IN ANY NEWSPAPERS IN THE COUNTRY! THEY HAVE NO GUTS - THEY WOULD RATHER SEE PEOPLE STARVING THAN REPORT ON THE MONSTER THAT IS NANCY PELOSI!

2. "the most do-nothing Congress in the history of this country."

I would go one step farther and call them the" most harmful

Congress in the history of the country."

3. Eight

Eight

Ron Paul nailed it when he described Congress as "nothing but tax manipulators". That Pelosi assclown uses interns as personal assistants, uses that big plane at enormous cost, talked about the "culture of corruption" the Democrats were going to replace, talked about "reaching across the aisle" then has meetings that are closed door and all Democrats.. if her lips are moving she is lying and if she's legislating, she's engineering something so she gets the rake...

4. http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-281878

Gnome, do you have absolutely nothing going on in your Family life that you find yourself spending your 4th of July weekend rehashing old "news" that comes from a user-generated website where the "stories" are not edited, fact-checked, or screened before they are posted?

Dude, try and get away from your computer for awhile . . . You've really lost your marbles if you are quoting such a website and doing so without any references. Did you not take a Bibliography course in college?

I'm heading out for a few beers and some live music myself. Perhaps you should try doing the same.

Have a nice safe and sane weekend everyone!

Wimbledon Women's Final between Serena and Venus and the start of the Tour de France bright and early tomorrow morning!
    :)

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

In response to yet another of your incredibly stupid PM's, I'm out of town on a business trip this weekend. Away from my family so no I don't have that much else to do.

I'm on east coast time asshole, and have already been out and back from getting my beers.

You watch those pussy sports?

6. Congratulations, you must be the ONLY American to call
    Lance Armstrong a pussy! :D

With logic like that, you must be an incredibly successful businessman and trader, eh?

With 19 posts over the course of the 4th of July Weekend, it's obvious to everyone here that you have a most sad, lonely, and pathetic life.

You are a total fraud.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

8. And that's why you posted nearly 20 times on ET over the course of the 4th of July Weekend in the "Politics Forum"???

And who in their right mind schedules a "business" trip over the 4th of July Weekend?

Your wife must have been real happy about that. :(

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You still post more than TWICE as much as I do dick head.

I didn't schedule it, my employer did.
    Yet another one of your idiotic uninformed assumptions.

So how did that work out for ya ?

10. So feel free to inform all of us as to what kind of business you are in . . . Obviously, it has nothing to do with TRADING or the financial markets. :D

#10     Jul 6, 2009