Pelosi Impeachment Inquiry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Big AAPL, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Black_Cat

Black_Cat

dgdghj38393.jpg

#721     Oct 16, 2019
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

You are not that far from the truth on next October. Believe me, the idiots are holding something right now that they believe will be an October surprise. It will fail.

#722     Oct 16, 2019
  3. UsualName

UsualName

Nancy Pelosi owns Trump every time they go head to head.

620C9657-556B-43C9-86C5-B5EC421A30CA.jpeg

47F55350-D0F2-4C16-880A-C06F3FF225BF.jpeg

#723     Oct 16, 2019
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

#724     Oct 16, 2019
  5. It's beautiful to watch. Almost brings a tear to my eye.

#725     Oct 17, 2019
    Spike Trader likes this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...directed-him-to-contact-giuliani-over-ukraine

Perry says Trump directed him to discuss Ukraine with Giuliani: report

Energy Secretary Rick Perry said President Trump directed him to discuss Ukraine corruption concerns with Rudy Giuliani in the spring, according to an interview with the Wall Street Journal.

Perry told the news outlet that he reached out to Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, to ask for help in arranging a meeting between Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelensky.

Perry told the newspaper that he and other officials, including former envoy Kurt Volker, had urged Trump to meet with Zelensky shortly after he took office, but Trump expressed reservations, citing the country’s history of political corruption, and told Perry to “visit with Rudy.”

“And as I recall the conversation, he said, ‘Look, the president is really concerned that there are people in Ukraine that tried to beat him during this presidential election,’ ” Perry told the newspaper. “ ‘He thinks they’re corrupt and ... that there are still people over there engaged that are absolutely corrupt.’ ”

Perry said that in his conversation with Giuliani, the attorney cited baseless claims, which have frequently been mentioned by Trump, including that Ukraine was in possession of Hillary Clinton’s email server, had fabricated evidence against Trump’s ex-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, and was responsible for a former British spy’s dossier alleging that Russia had compromising information on Trump.

“I don’t know whether that was crap or what,” Perry said, “but I’m just saying there were three things that he said. That’s the reason the president doesn’t trust these guys.”

Perry said Giuliani “didn’t say they gotta do X, Y and Z. He just said, ‘You want to know why he ain’t comfortable about letting this guy come in? Here’s the reason.’ ”

#726     Oct 17, 2019
  7. We now have to pray :

Nancy Pelosi goes there: Trump’s White House ‘meltdown’ is a sign he’s cracking under pressure

[​IMG]

“I think now we have to pray,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters upon returning to Capitol Hill from the White House late Wednesday. Along with other Democratic leaders from Congress, Pelosi had earlier walked out of a White House meeting after what she described as “a very serious meltdown on the part of the president.”

#727     Oct 17, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://nypost.com/2019/10/17/trump...-work-with-giuliani-on-ukraine-sondland-says/

Trump directed diplomats to work with Giuliani on Ukraine, Sondland says

The US ambassador to the European Union on Thursday told Congress he was “disappointed” that President Trump directed him and other diplomats to work with Rudy Giuliani to root out corruption in Ukraine.

“Indeed, Secretary Perry, Ambassador Volker, and I were disappointed by our May 23, 2019 White House debriefing. We strongly believed that a call and White House meeting between President Trump and Zelensky was important and that these should be scheduled promptly and without any pre-conditions. We were also disappointed by the President’s direction that we involve Mr. Giuliani,” Gordon Sondland told a congressional hearing in the impeachment inquiry in his opening statement.

He was referring to Energy Secretary Rick Perry and former US envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker.

At the meeting, held three days after Volodymyr Zelensky had been elected president of Ukraine, Sondland and others in the US delegation were trying to persuade Trump to invite the new leader to the White House.

No evidence has surfaced that the Bidens were engaged in any wrongdoing.

#728     Oct 17, 2019

9. Trump called her a third or fourth rate politician to her face.

So it sounds to me like Trump was the one who "went there."

Pelosi has lost control of the speakership so she is creating all these little dramas where she can portray herself as the hero.

Meanwhile, both Trump and AOC have cut her balls off.

#729     Oct 17, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  10. Pfft. Dream on. And even if it were true, she would still have more than you do.

#730     Oct 17, 2019