Pelosi has a jet?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, Feb 4, 2009.

1. god you're a little bitch...you remind me of my mother in law.

#21     Feb 4, 2009
  2. What a crackup it is to watch the people who worship capitalism and acquisition of material benefit to denounce Pelosi for being rich...

Too freakin funny...

Get this goons, she is rich and you are not...

Rich in America means you get whatever toys you want and get to use them whenever you want...

Enjoy coach you whining little children...

#22     Feb 4, 2009
  3. How much is 500 mil per each of the 57 states ?

#23     Feb 4, 2009
  4. What are you talking about? If shes paying for the jet ...okay. If we're paying for it then wait a minute, there are conditions. I'll pay for the poor to be sheltered and fed but not for that.

#24     Feb 4, 2009
  5. Hey AK15 you have got more insightful pedophile ZZZzzzz comments to agree with.

#25     Feb 4, 2009
  6. I try to be reasonable.

#26     Feb 4, 2009
  7. If reasonable means getting pissed off about one politicians jet while not getting pissed off about the 900 billion dollar porkage package...Do you see yet how you dig your own holes?

That reasoning is about as reasonable as having someone punch you in the face and than instantly complaining not about being punched in the face, but about the mustard stain on the shirt of the guy that just punched you in the face.

Are you that blind!?!?!?!?

#27     Feb 4, 2009
  8. Conditions?

I want my money back for the salary and expenses of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, and every other one of those Bush neocon flunkies...

Think Cheney flew coach to all his hunting trips, etc.?

Anybody see Rice and Rummy flying the Friendly Skies?

Get real, or at least be consistent...

Second in line for the presidency gets a private jet, deal with it...

#28     Feb 5, 2009
  9. 4XQs

4XQs

Hey, don't let FACTS get in the way of your rants. The crap you're repeating was rebutted a few pages back.

#29     Feb 5, 2009
  10. 4XQs

4XQs

Where were you seven years ago? Oh, that's right - only Republicans can have private jets... Riiiight...

#30     Feb 5, 2009