Pelosi Gives Omar A Pass As "Anti-Semitism" Resolution Morphs Into Indictment Of Trump Supporters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Republicans stripped Rep. Steve King of all committee assignments after he defended western civ. This is the reciprocity they get. Good, they deserve it. How long before they are apologizing again?

3. The handling of that whole resolution thing makes me want to puke.

Frigging Mogadishu Wing of the Party won on that one.

MoneyMatthew and elderado like this.
  4. Score another victory for the radical Islamic terrorist now hiding in plain sight in the halls of Congress.

elderado likes this.
  5. TJustice

TJustice

I just wonder if this wakes up any of the drones. I realize that you could believe Orange Man is more bad than good but do you really believe your party is in good hands right now if you believe in freedom of thought and liberty? I mean the Party openly struggles with "NewSpeak" and Group Think it is Congressional resolutions.
    Could the sign posts to an Orwellian future be any more obvious?

6. We allowed her to come to this country from her *SHITHOLE* country and this is the thanks we get. Watching that bitch shiiting on other groups and Americans in general.

I would like to send her back to Mogidishu for a little "retreat" so she can get her sorry arse head on straight and starting showing a little gratitude and respect for people who do not use cell phones just to touch off roadside bombs.

DTB2 likes this.
  7. Tom B

Tom B

8. TJustice

TJustice

I just read the first few paragraphs of what she was saying according to Fox.
    I am going to take her seriously.
    She said Trump has bad policies but so did the Presidents before him. They just had more polish.

Anyone who can talk her beliefs rather than political nonsense... is worth hearing.
    Not that I am supporting her policies... far from it.

9. She actually criticized Emperor Obama? Surely she has gone too far this time.

#10     Mar 8, 2019