Pelosi = Fired

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 2, 2010.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ever notice how retarded canadians comment on US politics as if it were their own.

You've had your whole long life to develop some hobbies and interests. Haven't you got some knittiing to finish you dried up old fart?

#21     Nov 3, 2010
  2. Did you miss the election results last night?

#22     Nov 3, 2010
  3. Once again, you take the opportunity to showcase your First World sensibilities. Impressive.

#23     Nov 3, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Reminds me of the recent words of your messiah: "We won the election".

#24     Nov 3, 2010
  5. Yes. Such a parallel, isn't it?

#25     Nov 3, 2010
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

begone, irrelevant, bitter commentator from the north. you lost.

#26     Nov 3, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Its no different then the chest thumping, and cries of "GOP" is dead, and "GOP" has no leadership which was posted all over this board after the '08 elections.

#27     Nov 3, 2010
  8. I don't remember any chest thumping on my part, not that I won anything at the time. However, you do recall that it was the Right that had guided the country into the mess it found itself in when W left office, right? And I think you're smart enough to know that what took 8 years to perpetrate will take longer than a couple of years to correct.

#28     Nov 3, 2010
  9. Oh yeah...

#29     Nov 3, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

So you forget all the people running around saying "only 8 more years" repeatedly as well?

Also remind me who overwhelmingly controlled the house and senate from 06 onward? Under whose watch did the repeal of glass steagall happen, which was one of the leading cause of it all?

Thats the problem with Dems, total unwillingness to accept any blame for any of this. Atleast republicans have come out and said yeah we screwed up we are going to change, dems just continue to point fingers and lay blame, when they had just as much responsibility for it all.

#30     Nov 3, 2010