Pelosi = Fired

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Nov 2, 2010.

1. True.Most Republicans won't get it though

#11     Nov 3, 2010
  2. rc8222

rc8222

LOL. Look at the libertards trying to justifying having their asses royally kicked!!! LOL!!!!!!!

+63 House GOP seats and still counting is an ABSOLUTE BLOODBATH for Demo'craps'!!! LOL

The nation paying back the libertards for ramming through a health care bill the majority of America didn't want. All this time the dipshit-in-chief was spending on health care, the economy kept suffering, and there was no job creation. Obama just figured he'd pass a $800 billion stimulus and let that create jobs for him. WRONG!!!!!!!! Priorities out of whack with America, out of control spending, and governing from the far left= Getting you party's ass royally kicked in the elections. The GOP House wave surpassing that of 1994!!! End of story? Hardly. Just wait for 2012!!!!! lol :D

#12     Nov 3, 2010
  3. A bloodbath for the Dems would have been keeping both the House and Senate by a few seats

#13     Nov 3, 2010
  4. Shagi

Shagi

Yes and also if Repubs got 2/3rds majority. As it is there is shit that GOP can do in implementing new legislation or overturning any prevoius bills. So who is the real winner? If folks here trade like they think/reason in this forum now I know why 95% lose trading.

#14     Nov 3, 2010
  5. +1

#15     Nov 3, 2010
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

they dont have to do shit. think for a minute, i know it's tough.

republicans can just pass stuff in the house they know is popular, and watch obama and the senate go on record as vetoing/voting it down. then come 2012, the GOP has all the ammo it needs.

a stalemate is advantageous to the GOP if they use it right.

#16     Nov 3, 2010
  7. Shagi

Shagi

Who is to prove its popular and Dems can also do the same. If GOP failed to win outright under current conditions then what more do they need - Like other Palinists here you dont get the message, I give up and goodbye.

#17     Nov 3, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pelosi = Fired

:D

#18     Nov 3, 2010
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

palinist...haha! i dont even like palin.

as for your clueless comment about the dems doing the same - the dems aren't doing anything the majority of americans want, that's why they were taken to the woodshed last night! duh!

the GOP is now being looked at the be the voice of the people. if they fail, then i will agree with you. but they are in the position to make obama and the dems look even worse if they try to pass legislation that the public wants (and repeal other legislation the public never wanted in the first place). they dont have to succeed. they merely have to attempt. if it fails because the dems or obama doesnt support it, who do you think the public will see as the bad guy?

if this is too difficult a concept to grasp, maybe i can draw a cartoon on it for you.

#19     Nov 3, 2010
  10. Ever notice how gracious the Right is when it comes to either victory or defeat? They just exude character, don't they?

#20     Nov 3, 2010