Pelosi: Extend The OBAMA Middle Class Tax Cuts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cstfx, Sep 16, 2010.

1. cstfx

cstfx

2. Rebranding: How to play dirty political tricks and win.

Freshman level course:D

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Pelosi is a third-rate hack and we'll be rid of her soon. A dark era in America.

4. You guys somehow got everyone to think Obama did TARP.
    Classic case of dishing it out but not being able to take it.

5. Hello

Hello

Any educated person would be proud of TARP, it saved millions of jobs, thousands of businesses and willl end up turning a profit, or a maximum loss of 100 billion.

Tarp cost 1 /10th the money, and saved 5 times the amount of jobs, plus it saved systemic collapse. Gee lets consider which one was the winner between TARP and the stimulus.....

I dont like bailing out businesses by any stretch, but the fact is 1 program worked and the other 1 didnt.

Businesses have the money to repay, government does not.

In one program the money went up in smoke, for such fantastic programs as "teaching people to wash their penis" for a million dollars. Stimulus worksd awesome!

A million dollars in TARP saved a business saved a bunch of legitimate private sector jobs and got paid back.

Why is obama offended at taking credit for TARP?

6. Tom B

Tom B

Obama voted for TARP.

7. ...and Paulson wrote it, and Boehner not only voted for it he shed tears pleading with his fellow Congressmen to pass it.
    Don't be a gullible fool.
    I consider Paulson to be completely culpable in the circumstances that lead up to the TARP, but at the moment it needed to be passed....it needed to be passed.
    Unless you have a very short memory or are an extremist (I realize this is the Internet and everyone wants to be an extremist because it's sooo coooool) you'd remember and realize this too.

8. Hello

Hello

Will the overwhelming majority of TARP be paid back, yes or no?

9. Hello

Hello

Did TARP work? Yes or No?
    Explain.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Huge distinction between the TARP and the Porkulus.

[​IMG]

#10     Sep 17, 2010