Pelosi and the Tea Party 'Share Views'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mercor, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Mercor

Mercor

In a “This Week” interview with ABC’s Elizabeth Vargas,House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she has much in common with the Tea Party, but holds to her skepticism about what is behind the movement.
    Pelosi said, “We share some of the views of the Tea Partiers in terms of the role of special interest in Washington, D.C., as -- it just has to stop. And that's why I've fought the special interest, whether it's on energy, whether it's on health insurance, whether it's on pharmaceuticals and the rest.”

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's funny I thought she was a primary target of the tea party.

3. She just lying for support of her BS.... evil troll.

4. TGregg

TGregg

There's been no bigger hero fighting for small government and lower taxes than Nancy. . . uhm . . . what. . .wait a second. . .WTF? "Share Views"? Is she so stupid and ignorant that she just doesn't know what these Tea Parties are all about, or is she lying like a rug and thinking that most of the people who vote for her are so stupid they'll believe it?

JFC. I guess they really will say anything under the sun no matter how far removed it is from reality. I should run for office. Problem is, I could only run once. But I could promise free luxury cars for everybody to drive home to their own mansion where they didn't have to work and still received 100 grand checks every week in the mail.

I bet I could get a lot of votes on that platform. Boy, would they be surprised what I did when I made it into office. :D :D :D

5. Like anyone we know?

6. TGregg

TGregg

Even more so. Once I announced that government handouts would be scaled down to zero and all areas of government would be cut if not completely eliminated, there'd be riots. I'd be assassinated so fast it would be a record for all of time. Eddie Murphy used to do a bit about the first black president being sworn in and ducking and weaving while taking the oath of office (so as to not get killed by a sniper). That didn't happen, but I can guarantee being pretty close to that if I were sworn in. Not that I want the job, good grief. What reasonably sane person with any sort of useful job already wants it?