Pelosi Aides Knew About Massa Behavior In 2009. Another Black Eye For Democrats.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 11, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. Who cares? Leave the guy be. I swear these politicans are like kids in a f'n school yard. Message to OSB...we do not like you're killing of American civilians, but I think I can say with upmost confidence most Americans wouldn't mind you taking out as many politicans as possible. Just askin'.
    WASHINGTON – House Minority Leader John Boehner said Thursday he wants the ethics panel probe of former Rep. Eric Massa reopened to find out what Democratic leaders and their staff knew about the allegations.

The Ohio Republican said there are many unanswered questions surrounding the sexual harassment allegations that were made against the New York Democrat. Boehner said he plans to file a House resolution on the matter later Thursday to "get to the bottom" of those questions.

3. Hello

Hello

From the article.....

"The shipmate also said Massa once climbed up to his roommate's top bunk to attempt to execute a sexual maneuver known as snorkeling.
    "He wakes up to Massa undoing his pants trying to snorkel him," the shipmate told The Atlantic.
    "

lol this is the funniest thing i have read in a while, never heard of snorkeling before, so i had to look this up in the urban dictionary, you would have to be a pretty sick frigging homo to want to do this.

2 definitions of snorkeling from the Urban Dictionary

SNORKELING: (variation of the roman war helmet) This maneuver is performed by placing your testicles over the eyes of your partner, forming a mask. Then the breathing apparatus is formed by placing the end of your penis into the receiver's mouth. This maneuver if preferably performed in water(bath tub, hot tub, pool etc.)

When one person grabs a guys foreskin and pulls it tight and then blows into it quickly. This act pushes air under the skin so it is blown up quickly like a balloon.
    Called snorkeling as air can get into the blood stream and give you a dizzy spell.