peilthetraveler, ivanovich, mastertrader12, athlonmank8, KINGOFSHORTS: Please, share

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by einai, Nov 30, 2009.

1. einai

einai

I wish I was as smart as you guys.

2. cstfx

cstfx

And what was your point?

3. point is he/she lost some coin following opinions on ET and now wants some vendetta to ease the pain.

4. cstfx

cstfx

Then I hope he learned a lesson not to follow someone's calls.

5. AnthonMank follow Mr. Yoohoo. Blame Mr. YOOHOO not Anthonmank. got it?

6. Tongue-in-cheek, anyone?

7. einai

einai

No, I made a ton on the short positions I opened last week and now I'm making fun of the idiots who told me I was wrong to do so.

May I add you two to my list of long idiots?:p

8. AyeYo

AyeYo

Enjoy your end of the day run up. Hope you covered.

9. Really? Because the only post I commented on was the 11/29 post you made yesterday saying "we were going down". And while I made my sarcastic comment about new highs (which is wrong if you missed the sarcasm part and took it at face value) so too is your "we are going down" comment. That is, unless you actually think -9 points on the Dow and -1 on the S+P as of this writing is "we are going down" worthy.

So why don't you just chill out, try some decaf and take the message forum for what it's worth rather than trying to make yourself look like more and more of an ass with each post you make?

Have a happy day!

10. And now looks as if the market will close green. Damn, I guess you look even more stupid now (and here I thought that would be impossible).

#10     Nov 30, 2009