peilthetraveler comes out of the closet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Why is a personal attack thread in P&R anyway? Mods please delete or move to Chit Chat as this is purely a character assasination thread which gives no contribution whatsoever.

Trolls please stay in Chit Chat where you belong.

#11     Jun 6, 2010
  2. Damn. I've had the idiot on ignore for months now, when all along I could have been laughing at him like everyone else on ET. :mad:

#12     Jun 7, 2010
  3. Character assassination? I'm thinking more along the lines of weed control, which is not an easy task here at manure-rich ET.

#13     Jun 7, 2010
  4. Banjo

Banjo

#14     Jun 7, 2010
  5. Of course I have the moron on ignore as well, but I see his filthy bile quoted once in a while. I saw this one and had to laugh. As if there remains any doubt about his character after he states that the earth is 6345 years old or that HIV is transmitted by sneezing! Just goes to show you how totally and utterly ignorant this individual truly is. He has no concept of the reality surrounding him, but lives in a world of ghosts and goblins and perceived threats. He doesn't realize that his idiot 'opinions' mark him as a man utterly devoid of good character.

In addition, it is extremely important to keep this thread in P & R where it belongs. We are exposing a sickness in the political and religious thinking of a fanatic. In my view, he's in the same class as those who would seek to destroy us because of our way of life here in the West.

#15     Jun 8, 2010