Peils Journal 2 (back from blow up) Fundamental Style

Discussion in 'Journals' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No stops is a strategy that can work , but only if you have plenty of capital. It doesn't work for most traders. How much of the 17,500 is invested in TOPT?

#11     Jun 6, 2006
  2. Yeah like i believe all you liars on here. Hey maybe FXsKaLpEr is someone i should listen to. According to him he trades better than warren buffett

I see some of the peoples journals where they post their profits and dont post the days they lose...they dissappear for a while and say "they were on vacation" when they come back, But really they had to go find some more money to trade with. With my journals you get truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. :)

#12     Jun 6, 2006
  3. Um what part of "Im not investing Technicaly" dont you understand? Im investing fundamentally. Also Around August is when they will post their earnings and a few days before when they announce they will post is when there is usually a buying frenzy, at least in the past. Thats why i said by august.

#13     Jun 6, 2006
  4. TA is used to trick the masses into thinking that trading is easy money.

#14     Jun 6, 2006
  5. Kensho

Kensho

Peil...You do realize that we're in a Bear Market that began May 11th. The parabolic tail end of Bear Markets will hit all stocks, even the ones everyone likes to hide in for 'fundemental' reasons. Good luck.

#15     Jun 6, 2006
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

can you be more specific, exactly which benchs you sat to gather that much money :D btw, check out SIX

#16     Jun 6, 2006
  7. Drug smuggling...what else? :p

Actually my blow up wasnt a complete blowup...i cashed out a little more than 8k

#17     Jun 7, 2006
  8. Ok..I had 100 extra bucks i wasnt using in my account so I decided to buy 1 MO july 75 option at .90. Bought it on monday and sold it today for 1.30. After commissions its only 23 dollars net profit but it was my first option and i am no longer an option virgin anymore.

Im still in TOPT. Good call on that "its going to 6 before it goes to 10" In fact it went all the way to 6.05. It had a high today of 6.90 but just as i started writing this its at 6.76.

Total gains so far

Realized gains +23

Unrealized -826

#18     Jun 22, 2006
  9. Made a little options purchase with my 130 bucks i have left in cash account so thought i would post it.

Bought SIRI 11 july puts @ .10

Should also update that as of this writing.

Realized gain of +23
    Unrealized gain of +325

My shares in TOPT brought me out of the red today, so I am happy about that.

#19     Jun 23, 2006
  10. Couldnt resist. Broke into the margin side of my account to buy more Sirius options. Another 19 4 dollar puts at .05 For a total of 30 July siri puts @ $4. Total cost about 200 dollars for all 30 puts + commissions. Anyway...now i am paying margin interest to the tune of 10% on my borrowed $124. :) Hope i can swing those 1 dollar a month interest payments.

#20     Jun 23, 2006