Peggy Noonan: Romney incompetent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Conservative columnist Peggy Noonan denounced Mitt Romney's presidential campaign in a blistering blog post on Tuesday.

Noonan, who has been increasingly agitated over the GOP candidate's missteps --notably saying she thought he "looks like Richard Nixon" -- used the scandal over Romney's comments about the "47 percent" to give him a talking-to.

Speaking about Romney's leaked fundraiser video, she wrote, "This is not how big leaders talk, it's how shallow campaign operatives talk."

Noonan said that the misstep was indicative of a broader rot within the campaign:

It's time to admit the Romney campaign is an incompetent one. It's not big, it's not brave, it's not thoughtfully tackling great issues. It's always been too small for the moment. All the activists, party supporters and big donors should be pushing for change. People want to focus on who at the top is least constructive and most responsible. Fine, but Mitt Romney is no puppet: He chooses who to listen to. An intervention is in order. "Mitt, this isn't working."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/..._1896332.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Romney "incompetent"? At least that would be an improvement over Obama.

3. i don't know peggy nor have read her article but if peggy wants to rally against or trash Mit, then she is in effect FOR obama.

So, peggy can go ahead and enjoy obama for another 4 years because she is in effect asking for it. :cool:

Its like goldman sachs pulling me out of mcdonalds and offering me a great position that pays 200k a year and then i turn around and bitch, moan and complain about everything that is wrong with goldman. Guess what, go back to mickey d's then! :p

4. I would rather shove a pencil through my eardrum that listen to Noonan. The sound of her voice makes me want to commit capital crimes. Her dramtaic pauses annoy me to the point of hysterical rage. Another elitist who thinks she must educate the unwashed masses. She should be clubbed with a tire iron.

5. you are losing it. advocating murder just because you dont like someones voice.
    arent you the one saying we should murder all the muslims because they are not civilized?

6. Murder? I just said she should be clubbed with a tire iron. After all, I'm a reasonable man.:eek:

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Aren't YOU the one saying they're all useless idiots for being Religious?