Pedophilia out of control in Liberal Hollywood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Sorry no such thread exists Range Rover was banned.

#51     Dec 6, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Sure, but I don't know why he would state on a thread he was voluntarily leaving. Most people just leave. At least that's what adults do.

#52     Dec 6, 2011
  3. Start a thread in feedback and ask the moderators

#53     Dec 6, 2011
  4. Many posters have made posts with "this is my last post" and the moderators then close the account

#54     Dec 6, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

#55     Dec 6, 2011
  6. The KKK wears three piece suits these days Mav, you post history very well indicates which way you slant, and while I respect you as a trader, just as I respected Past Prime, you can best believe you have made it damned clear we have nothing in common in politics, I clearly understand now why you would support Ron Paul, you are one of those people who would misuse libertarianism if you could.

Too bad you fool your black friends, if you have any, which I doubt.

#56     Dec 6, 2011
  7. #57     Dec 6, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL. Jekyll and Hyde, syndrome, today RCG's other personality is coming out to play.

#58     Dec 6, 2011
  9. Have you lost your friggin mind? You JUST posted to me about acting like an adult, and you name was NOWHERE called, but he is the one posting monkeys.

The gig is up Mav. You have tipped your hand.

#59     Dec 6, 2011
  10. Max, I have never been a friend to the right and I despise racist libertarians, so keep talking that crap. We know where you are too.

#60     Dec 6, 2011