Pedophilia out of control in Liberal Hollywood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Yep Range Rover sure was.

Banned on 01-12-11

#41     Dec 6, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why should I do a search? I have no interest in reading your childish rants against Lucrum. Seriously, I don't. And to be fair, I don't enjoy reading his rants against you. I rather debate issues then people. The name calling gets old after awhile. And no, i won't STFU just because I'm not going to waste my day doing a search on here. Come on Ron, this is getting old. You're a father for Christ sake. Act like one.

#42     Dec 6, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

How do you know Range Rover was not banned?

#43     Dec 6, 2011
  4. Fuck off dude, you know damn well the shit that cat has posted, and obviously, you support it.

#44     Dec 6, 2011
  5. Because I remember the thread when he said he was voluntarily leaving

#45     Dec 6, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, listen to me slowly and calm down OK. I have not read the post you are referring to. You do not have to believe me. That is fine. But believe it or not, I only read about 10% of the crap down here in the basement tops. So please don't tell me I support something that I have not read. Ron, man, you need help. I'm trying to be polite with you. I'm not calling you any names here. I'm speaking very calmly. You are starting to go on tilt. Just relax dude.

#46     Dec 6, 2011
  7. Why don't you stop being a fucking hypocrite.All Lucrum does around here on a daily basis is try to start shit yet you call out RCG

#47     Dec 6, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why would he voluntarily leave?

#48     Dec 6, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't call out RCG. I only respond to what he says about me, not Lucrum. I have no involvement in the cat fight that is Lucrum/RCG.

#49     Dec 6, 2011
  10. You do know that many liberal posters have left right ?

#50     Dec 6, 2011