Pedophilia out of control in Liberal Hollywood

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't get the charade. Did Range Rover do something on here that he needed to leave and come back as a different alias? What was the point to the alias change?

#31     Dec 6, 2011
  2. yeah I am talking to YOU, and yeah you do read all these posts, repudiate it now Mav, or STFU!

#32     Dec 6, 2011
  3. Max E pad formally banned member Steelers baby aka formally banned member Hello

Dont understand why they keep letting you back in here after repeatedly banning your dumbass

#33     Dec 6, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, Ron, I don't. I pick and choose threads on here. And sometimes go days without reading anything down here. As God as my witness, I saw no such post that you are alluding to. And please don't tell me to STFU.

#34     Dec 6, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

The guy whose handle Range Rover was banned is complaining about other peoples banned handles? LOL

#35     Dec 6, 2011
  6. Because I'm not range rover dumbass

#36     Dec 6, 2011
  7. ET likes eyeballs, not that there is anything wrong with that. We are all gladiators here, for their amusement. I participate willingly:D

#37     Dec 6, 2011
  8. Then do a search of Lucrum and read them for yourself. Till then, STFU!

#38     Dec 6, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I submit the "defenders" are not defending pedos, but liberals. Why? Look at this thread's title.

#39     Dec 6, 2011
  10. range rover wasn't banned although you /steelers baby /hello was

#40     Dec 6, 2011