Pedophile Reinstated by the Teachers Union strikes again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 22, 2012.

1. well forget if you want to watch the vids fully. but both al gore, and jay inslee, both complete uninformed assholes like yourself, use the same rebuttals. "and I am sure that hollywood staged the moon landing" just fast forward to the time I had stated doofus.

#51     Apr 23, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

When the guy was hired he had no previous allegations of sexual misconduct, so the people who hire him would have had no way of knowing.

I agree that the people who hire him originally also have a certain duty of care to try to eliminate these people to begin with, before they ever have a chance to molest someone, but in most cases they simply dont know until it happens.

In this specific case the guy had been a teacher for a while, and then he was charged with sexual assault, and fired, and he got off the charges and the teachers union fought to get him reinstated knowing full well that the guy already had the questionable past.

Then a few years later he was busted with all of these photos.

You can say all you want about how people are "innocent till proven guilty" in the court of law, but there should be a much higher standard applied to people who work with children whereby they do not to hold onto their job, based based on the same principles. The pigs in the union who got this guy his job back after the initial allegations are fucking criminals.

Easiest way i could describe it is that people like Casey Anthony, or OJ Simpson, or George Zimmerman sure as hell should not be allowed to go back to their teaching jobs after being found "not guilty" in the court of law.

Imagine if you had a kid in that district and you were told the guy who will be teaching your student for the year just beat a child molestation charge.... would you send your kids there? most parents dont have a choice, as to what school their kids go to.

#52     Apr 23, 2012

3. Only ignorant morons and ideologically deluded idiots are still deniers.

So which are you ? Both? Yes, I suspect both.

#53     Apr 23, 2012
  4. I heard an interview with a guy that killed a pedophile priest in prison.. he said he heard the guy talking about it, he decided on the spot that it had fallen to him to kill the guy because he was in for life in a federal prison, there is no federal law with regard to murder.. so a few days later he put a plastic bag over the priests head...

But in California they keep them in protective custody.. maybe we need some way to herd them into federal prisons and put them in the gp...

#54     Apr 23, 2012
  5. i am not denying climate change. I am denying man is the cause of it, and statistically that is correct. Ignoring Lord Moncktons case is what an idiot like inslee would do. well, that was a great case you made. I am still with Monckton.

#55     Apr 23, 2012
  6. Oh, you mean the guy that isn't really a lord?

This Monckton?

"He once said all victims of AIDS should be put on an island together to halt the spread of HIV. He’s likened climate change scientists to the Hitler youth. And the House of Lords, the Guardian reports, took “the unprecedented step of publishing a “cease and desist” letter on its Web site demanding that he should stop claiming to be a member of the upper house.” The letter said that while he is techinically a peer, that does not mean he is a member of the House."

Ha! I never even heard of this guy before. Quite the character.

Christopher Walter Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley (born 14 February 1952) is a British politician, public speaker,[1] hereditary peer, and former newspaper editor.

He seems like a guy to listen to about climate change.....not. Unless one is a pea-brained, brainwashed ideologue.

And you really don't think mankind raising the levels of CO2, which is a greenhouse gas , by 40% would cause temps to rise? How would it not?

#56     Apr 23, 2012
  7. and I would think you are inslees son. Look, you idiot, anyone can have the designation "Lord" if he owns a piece of land that is registered, he can have his title changed and may use this title for any purpose. He has never tried to give the impression he is a member of the house of lords. The guardian is a fabian global warming journal, kind of like fox news is for the neo-cons here in the US. The guardian can say anything they want to say, they have absolutely no authority over the citizenry of the UK. The same if Fox news published an unprecedented cease and desist letter on their website for you to stop being a doofus, you would still continue in your public displays of buffoonery.

and why would he seem like one to play along with the global warming hoax? he is only following the work of many scientists who have debunked this theory that if heeded would totally wipe out what is left with the middle classes of europe and the US.

now if only the global warming crew, along with their nazi friends ended their lives I am sure that would help lower CO2. so do the country and the world a favor. Other than that I guess we could have a CO2 holiday for the plant life of this world. I am sure it isnt harmful for them is it?

#57     Apr 24, 2012