Pedophile Reinstated by the Teachers Union strikes again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 22, 2012.

1. And Fulcrum +5' s this ?

You people are fucking nuts. Calling you retarded would be a compliment.

The sad thing is that you whackos really believe this.

I'm going to put up with your abuse and not put you idiots on ignore, just so I can mock your moronic statements.

#31     Apr 23, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well NOW I feel special. How about you other "wackos"?

Aren't you flattered to be kept off of a raving lunatics ignore list so he can engage in some mental masturbation and make himself feel superior?

:D

#32     Apr 23, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

This is what now? Like the 4th, or 5th time on this thread you have said someone else is nuts for saying that pedophiles in positions of power dont deserve to live???

You are a full blown pedophile apologist.

#33     Apr 23, 2012
  4. and you are a fucking wacko for thinking these people have done no wrong by allowing this sort of debauchery to take place in the USA, once the greatest nation on earth because the PEOPLE stood up against the despots that rape and pillage their own citizenry. excuse me.. not wacko but a coward, and pedophilia DENIER!! hahaha , dont like when I use your terminology against you worms do you!!? lol you pedophilia denier!!! lol

#34     Apr 23, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

future cunts, pedophile apologist and gay male apologist...hmm.

#35     Apr 23, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Just got done watching your documentary that shit is goddamn creepy, ever since i watched the movie hostel, i always wondered if places like that exist because you dont seem to see alot of filthy rich people going to jail for that kind of sadistic shit, and you would think just by the pure law of averages that you would have to see alot more.

It is particularly heinous when you see these people who are intelligent enough, and plan far enough ahead to get themselves into a position of power, before they start doing it, because you know that it would have taken years of planning, and enough restraint, with absolutely no conscience to get themselves into that position, you cant just write a person like that off as simply being crazy, they are literally the face of evil.

#36     Apr 23, 2012
  7. Asshole....I never said anything about what those people did. That is not the same as condoning. Do me a favor and get a brain, then come back and we can talk.

Man....this is fun !!

#37     Apr 23, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You still in jr high school?

#38     Apr 23, 2012
  9. Is there even a reason to read your worthless, empty-headed posts anymore? I don't know why I haven't put you on ignore already. I must be a masochist. Maybe you can point me to something intelligent/insightful/creative that you have written ? Help me out here.

#39     Apr 23, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

According to YOU there is:
    Maybe, but I would have guessed stupid and arrogant.

#40     Apr 23, 2012