Pedophile Reinstated by the Teachers Union strikes again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 22, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Futurecurrents has given in to the instinct to hate mankind so it is no surprise that he hates children. Hard to figure.

#21     Apr 23, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, i am starting to get very suspicious of futurecurrents, most people have an automatic visceral reaction to people who rape children and those that protect them, and here he is calling us psychos for saying the world would be better off with them dead.... indeed something very suspicious about futurecurrents......

Also whether it is priests, businessmen, or in this case the teachers union, protecting these animals and putting them back into situations where they can rape more children, these people are just as guilty as the rapists.....

#22     Apr 23, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Yep, i never realized just how much of a loon he was before.... i mean I cant say the warning signs were not there. but i must have had him tuned out or something.

#23     Apr 23, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

This.

#24     Apr 23, 2012
  5. and they should die too.. especially when they are in office and in positions of power. Political office must come with accountability and extreme responsibility. Politicians are public servants who are not allowed nor supposed to enjoy the same freedoms normal civilians have. For some reason today the opposite is true. Politicians are looking to strip away civil liberties while classifying their own questionable behavior under the national security banner. it was people like futurecurrents who have let the country become this way. The type of neighbor you have to worry about. The type of neighbor to throw his own mother under a bus as long as there is a piece of the pie in it for himself.

#25     Apr 23, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 5

#26     Apr 23, 2012
  7. and for a corporation who amasses debt and cannot afford to pay it off, should we 1-make the shareholders pay it off or work it off, go to jail or 2- the board of directors work it off pay it off or go to jail?

sending them off to jail is far too costly and since so many rely on debt , should we incarcerate everyone there would be no one left to keep money moving. it is the debt engulfed public who looks to buy the shit garbage this country sells.

#27     Apr 23, 2012
  8. hmm, that post was removed from logic-man. last post not directed towards you.

#28     Apr 23, 2012
  9. I'm saying you're a psycho for saying you want to go into a govt office and start shooting....asshole....and you know that....and these other asshole wackos know that also....it's just that they and you are assholes so you have to make shit up.

#29     Apr 23, 2012
  10. And I'm saying you're a fucking moron for taking Max literally on that.

#30     Apr 23, 2012