Pedophile Reinstated by the Teachers Union strikes again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 22, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Guy was accused once of sexual misconduct, somehow got off on the charges, so the teachers union in Los Angeles gets him reinstated, and now they caught the guy with photos of students bound and blind folded while he spoon fed his semen to them.

California now says they are talking about a bill which would make it easier to fire teachers, but we all know that is going no where with all the left wing crazies out there.

The best part about this whole ordeal is that even if the guy goes to jail taxpayers are still on the hook for his 4000 per month pension, on top of his medical/dental benefits for life.

This kind of shit makes you want to walk into a government building and open fire..... :mad:

<iframe src='http://widget.newsinc.com/single.html?WID=2&VID=23614953&freewheel=69016&sitesection=ttbreitbart' height='320' width='425' scrolling='no' frameborder='0' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0'></iframe>

2. Rob227

Rob227

Calm down buddy and think about what you are saying. Yea you're angry about the time it has taken for this guy to be found out but suggesting to shoot or kill unrelated and innocent people is far worse than the crimes of the man you post about.

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He'll be killed in prison if it is any consolation Max.

4. Wow. Please get help. Who's the crazy?

Is there a sane conservative on this board? Seriously. There must be. I've never seen such a collection of right-wing wackos. Or maybe they're just the loudest because they are so crazy.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought you were the loudest.

6. yes but you put me on ignore because you couldn't handle the butt whipping I kept giving you for being ignorant, silly and hypocritical.

7. Max E.

Max E.

Guys like Futurecurrents are precisely what is wrong with America, he is very typical of the kinds of losers bad parenting is creating. Here is a guy who went to university but didnt really want to do anything except party, because he had no ambition in life, so he got a fake degree in "Environmental Science" So that he could spend 4 years wracking up debt and partying, and being indoctrinated by climate alarmists.

Now there is no doubt that a guy like Futurecurrents, as a far left crazy liberal, will end up being a burden on society in one form or another throughout his entire life. He will go from voting for radical environmentalist ass holes, to marching in the streets trying to get more and more crushing environmental regulations on business so that he can feel good about himself.

There is no doubt that this loser will end up becoming a bureaucrat in one form or another, if he isnt already, so us tax payers will have to subsidize this asshole our entire life, so he can drive around and turn his nose up at everybody as if he isnt a huge fucking drain on society. He has that pompous know it all attitude, that only a completely fucking useless bureaucrat can possess, since they have never worked in the private sector, and never had to work hard for anything in his life.

Please futurecurrents i beg of you, just stay the fuck away from the school system, its bad enough that you liberal ass holes have created a school system that is so toxic that half of the students dont even graduate anymore, and half come out completely illiterate.

Kids should not have to be worried about liberal assholes like you fighting to get pedophiles reinstated into the classrooms as well, they should at least be able to feel safe while they fail out of school, due to the complete failure of liberal policy, and liberal bureaucrats like yourself.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

Well said. FC has his head burried deeply up his ass.

9. pspr

pspr

LOL I identified futurecurrent as a bad apple some time ago. I've noticed from those who quote some of his posts that he is becoming even more belligerent and unhinged. He has some serious mental issues and anything he posts must be taken with a grain of salt.

If his statements here are any indication of how he conducts his personal and professional life, he will enjoy a miserable go nowhere life without accomplishment.

10. "This kind of shit makes you want to walk into a government building and open fire..... "

#10     Apr 23, 2012