Pedo confirmed: Trump was a "predator" toward teens at parties in ‘80s and ‘90s, says BBC report

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Jul 11, 2018.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

2. I am always reminded of something a child psychologist said to me when discussing dealing with an Austrian guy who had been pretending to be a friendly doctor in remote villages in Myanmar. He was convincing, confident and had got away with giving little girls pelvic exams etc. for a couple of years.

She said "Not all narcissists are pedophiles however all (successful/serial) pedophiles are narcissists".

Googling this, you will find the same sentiment echoed across psychiatry and psychology papers. e.g. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...love/201103/child-sexual-abuse-and-narcissism

3. And to the usual trumper crew, no this is not partisan politics.

Watching the Panorama documentary now.

The new information after 20 minutes is revealing.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Shocking

Said no one ever

I floated the idea what Putin has on Trump is a bit more than just a peepee tape and lies more on the young side of things.

exGOPer likes this.
  5. Zero doubt from that doc he was at pedophile parties with very young Eastern European children. I'm not really that bothered about lack of proof to date, what is certain to me is he spent extensive time at many knowing very young girls, were being used for sex left right and center by his friends.

Again, he is a grandiose narcissist, he will have gone there at some stage and I feel that accusation about the 13 years old with Epstein has even stronger legs, its a duck Donald.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    exGOPer likes this.
  6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Virginia Giuffre just settled with Jeff Epstein’s wife last year. Virginia alleged she was recruited into the sex trade at the age of 15 while working as a towel girl at Mar-a-Lago. She was likely paid a ton of money to shut up.

In 2008, Epstein himself was brought up on charges of soliciting underage girls. Against the advice of his staff, the judge in that case, Alexander Acosta, didn’t pursue an indictment and instead worked out a non-prosecution deal with Epstein. Instead of facing life in prison, Epstein spent 13 months in jail. An unusually light sentence for this scope of crime.

In 2017, Donald Trump appointed Acosta to his cabinet as Secretary of Labor.

Slartibartfast and Cuddles like this.
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-teen-rape-allegation-national-enquirer-ronan-farrow-jane-doe-1465652

TRUMP TEEN RAPE ALLEGATION RESURFACES, RONAN FARROW CLAIMS NATIONAL ENQUIRER TRIED TO PROTECT HIM IN NEW BOOK

Amid behind-the-scenes details of his explosive reporting on Harvey Weinstein's alleged sexual misconduct, Ronan Farrow's new book Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators claims that American Media Inc. (AMI), the former publisher of the National Enquirer, tried to help Donald Trump bury allegations he raped a teenager in 1994.

Farrow claims in the book that AMI CEO David Pecker was in close contact with Trump when the rape allegations were made public in a 2016 lawsuit, and that then-National Enquirer editor Dylan Howard assured Trump's personal lawyer at the time, Michael Cohen, "that they would track down the woman with the rape allegation and see what they could do about her." An AMI spokesperson told Newsweek Tuesday that Farrow's claims are "completely untrue."

At the crux of the lawsuit filed against Trump in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election were claims that Trump raped a woman when she was 13 years old in 1994. At the time, Trump's lawyer Alan Garten responded to the lawsuit saying that the allegations are "categorically untrue."

The anonymous plaintiff—identified only as "Katie Johnson" in an initial legal filing that was dismissed in California, and "Jane Doe" in two subsequent legal filings in New York—said that she was raped by Trump during a party hosted by the now-deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein at his New York City apartment. In the third and final lawsuit, Doe alleged she had numerous sexual encounters with Trump and Epstein at the latter's parties and said she was also raped by Epstein, as BuzzFeed News reported at the time.

Among the lurid details of the lawsuit, Jane Doe alleged Trump tied her to a bed, "forcibly raped" her and threatened her and her family with physical harm, if not death, if she told anyone about the assault. "I understood that Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old," Jane Doe wrote in an affidavit.

Farrow alleges that after the suit was filed in September 2016, Enquirer editor Howard and Trump lawyer Cohen were in contact frequently. (Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison last December on charges including campaign finance violations for his part in hush payments to McDougal and adult film star Stormy Daniels.)

"There was no opportunity to buy this story," Farrow writes, claiming that AMI chief Pecker—a longtime friend of Trump's—only found out about the lawsuit after it was filed.

Still, Farrow says, Howard, now chief content officer at AMI, tried to use his influence to convince Lisa Bloom, a power attorney who agreed to represent Jane Doe, to drop her client.

In November 2016, just days before the presidential election, Bloom suddenly announced a press conference with Jane Doe had been canceled, saying Doe had become frightened after receiving death threats. Two days later, Doe's lead attorney, Thomas Meager, filed to dismiss the case. Jane Doe has not been heard from since.

Speaking to Newsweek Tuesday, Bloom said that while the Enquirer editor "did tell me he thought Jane Doe lacked credibility ... that wasn't the reason she asked her other attorney to drop her case."

"After we received numerous death threats and my law firm's website and emails were hacked, she did not want to go forward," Bloom added.

Bloom also said that she did not enter any agreements with AMI on Doe's behalf. "I represented Ms. Doe for free and there was never any discussion of money or settlement as I strongly believed her allegations should be made public given that Donald Trump was running for president at that time."

Paul Tweed, an attorney for Howard, told Newsweek: "We have advised Mr. Howard to make no further comment regarding the book at this stage, while all his legal remedies in appropriate jurisdictions are being considered."

An AMI spokesperson said: "Mr. Farrow's narrative is driven by unsubstantiated allegations from questionable sources and while these stories may be dramatic, they are completely untrue."

8. Wow.

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

The Weinstein bits are mind blowing too