Peak Trader Pro

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 30, 2008.

1. BTW Joe, Hilarious thread. :D

- Spydertrader

#21     Mar 30, 2008
  2. Apologies, Spydie, I'm just jealous.

#22     Mar 30, 2008
  3. Nothing to apologize for. I have always found your wit quite entertaining. Don't ever stop. :D

- Spydertrader

#23     Mar 30, 2008
  4. bighog

bighog Guest

spudertrader, i see you have changed your rebuttal tactics. nice try but i knew i would get you foaming at the mouth again. .. :p

You are easy to see right through. But be advised, i am not gonna go back and fro with you. Thks again for proving your words are full of crap. Unlike my asshole .. :)

Good night

#24     Mar 30, 2008
  5. No doubt your visit to the proctologist stems from the fact you need your head removed from your ass. Thanks again for refusing to allow facts to dissuade your delusional conspiracy theories.

Try to apply some critical thinking (I realize this isn't a skill set you enjoy, but try none the less). If I owned Peak Trader dot com (which I don't) and I owned the Peak Trader Pro software (which I don't), then logically, my company, and as an extension me would be employed by, or a division of, Rosenthal Collins. Do you actually believe such an organization would associate themselves with anyone who was not legit?

As such, and in a strange ironic twist, the fact that I don't own the company or software (nor am I affliated with either) provides me with less 'street cred' than if your delusional theories were actually true.

But yea, you just keep on posting dude. You prove what little you know each and every time you hit the 'enter' key.

As much as you want to deny it Bighog, I make my money off trading. I don't need to sell software.

- Spydertrader

#25     Mar 30, 2008
  6. #26     Mar 31, 2008