Peak Trader Pro

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Joe Doaks, Mar 30, 2008.

1. "Time and Sales"

A truly innovative tool. I have never seen that before!

#11     Mar 30, 2008
  2. ROFLMFAO.

#12     Mar 30, 2008
  3. "Tick Chart - Allows the trader to see signals for continuation and change as it occurs in real time. This price and volume on this tool show the actual trading within a 5 minute E-Mini SP 500 price bar."

Anyone who has ever dived into the murky turbid depths of the quality of the data at the tick level knows how good THIS is. GIGO.

#13     Mar 30, 2008
  4. "The stretch/squeeze tool has the ability to forecast when possible buy and sell programs are initiating in the Dow Jones market."

"ability" - quantitative
    "forecast" - quantitative
    "possible" - quantitative

I guess they didn't capture the part of the screen that says "Buy. Sell. Short. Cover. Stand aside."

#14     Mar 30, 2008
  5. Oh my! I am rushing to open an account! The "possible ability to forecast opportunity for unsurpassed profits on the learning curve" is astounding!

Who writes this shit? Did BnBAnalytics land a job there? Wanna bet it's gone before COB Monday? OTOH, this thread will be toast if the promoter is negotiating to be an ET advertiser. Charge 'em out the ass for it, if so, Baron. They should pay dearly for such trashy ad copy. Remind me again what P.T. Barnum said?

#15     Mar 30, 2008
  6. cold

cold

it took me long time to figure this out but Jack is a GREAT man

keep bringing new participants to the market

keep the american dream alive for me

hypo you need to smarten up, I mean truly smarten up :cool:

#16     Mar 30, 2008
  7. This is not about Jack. It is a larger issue. It is about STUPIDITY.

#17     Mar 30, 2008
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

Well the timing could not have been better. I mean think of all the real estate brokers, mortgage flimflam peddlers etc that need a new gig now that the sub-slim bubble has popped.

Anthony Mozilo might be interested in this new line of screwing unsuspecting sheepie to relieve them of their trading stakes.

Gotta love this. Great work guys. Sooner or later as i and others knew all along, the "good guys" (sic) always show their true intentions.

How many of the spydertrader flock feel as if they been fed a line of goods?

Told ya all along, channel trading is in all the technical trading books. Now grant it, the version in books is written in plain english not in "babbletalk" so it will not be worth paying an arm and a leg for but what the heck, triple the range and no losers, etc is priceless. RIGHT? ..

Funny stuff. :D

#18     Mar 30, 2008
  9. El Dokie... seeing that your knowledge of this product is boundless... could you let me know...

When can get a lifetime membership... I have just received a promise of a guaranteed short term loan from a very nice Nigerian email contact...

and i can drain my 401 today, before the next Bear Sterns does it for me anyway, to bring my whole family in...

My little ones can't wait to stretch and squeeze... and my teen daughter is breathless over this DOM wall...

And do i have to be a peak trader to use this precision software... what if i have already peaked or almost peaked... or may never peak... do i qualify...

i need guidance here...

thanks... yours sincerely, Hypocritimos...
    <font size=2>.....(bastard nephew of that jackass Hypo)</font>

#19     Mar 30, 2008
  10. As posted in this thread ....

Followed by ....

You can always count on Bighog to prove the point - thanks again bighog for providing yet another example of an ET blowhard unwilling to let facts ruin a perfectly delusional conspiracy theory.

ROFLMAO!!

#20     Mar 30, 2008