Peak Fish

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 30, 2009.

1. ==================
    Thanks for the link/charts, Buy high, sell-low;
    good thing [fish or any charts],charts are not predictions, i like tunafish,LOL:D

And cattle, especially in the east/plenty of rainfall;
    dont really hurt grassland @ proper number of head per acre.:cool:

#51     May 27, 2009
  2. when the tuna dies, so does all marine life.

when the bee dies, so does all surface life.

don't let this happen. stop the pollution

#52     May 27, 2009
  3. ===============
    College T
    Actually seen more honey bees this year;
    but i use as few chemicals as practical & leave plenty of flowers/wild flowers, instead of constantly mowing all the time.

Wow tuna spiked here, for practical purposes;
    stealth move, they decreased the can size by about 20% , kept the price ''constant''[6 oz can downsized to 5 oz]:cool:

#53     Jul 6, 2009
  4. are you seriously THAT dumb?? I have been around farming and cattle since the day I was born (probably why I trade the ag futures), and cows do NOT eat the roots of GRASS.

The most "environmentally damaging" animal to grass is a horse, due to how they graze. Because of their mouth structure, they bite the grass off right at the crown, decreasing its ability to re-grow unless water is plentiful to the shallow roots. Cows, however, do not graze as close to the crown (unless starved obviously), because they graze using their tongue to "sweep" the grass into their mouths and THEN biting it off, as opposed to biting at the lowest point possible as horses are able to do.

But I seriously doubt we'll see a movement to get rid of horses...after all, for some reason people are idiots and horses are "majestic" and cattle are "filthy". You city slickers need to pull your "greenie weenie" head out of your ass and get back to reality/sanity/practicality.

#54     Jul 6, 2009