Peak Fish

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Illum

Illum

Perfect example of why enviornmentlist's can be dangerous.

The science of Darwin was a great truth but it was used in a terrible way. People can take things to logical conclusions and wreck havoc. Such as; people have evolved different, therefore some races are more evolved, therefore eliminate the unproductive, the drags on our evolution as a species.

First mentally handicapped; then reduce the breeding of healthy people of a race, which in your opinion, is not as good as your own. As they would slow progression. Then just kill them.

This enviornmental movement can be even more disastrous. There is a free market solution in which no one needs to die my friend. Fish farms. And you do not need to have them in the ocean. They can be on land, you can put them in the Mojave and nothing is impacted. I believe Maryland University has a working fish farm in a factory. So calm down, 60 percent of the people do not need to eliminated.

#41     May 19, 2009
  2. Yes, putting a fish farm in the middle of a desert is a brilliant idea.

Where do I sign up?

#42     May 19, 2009
  3. It absolutely is not. For equivalent production levels of meat, buffalo are at least as environmentally damaging as cows.

There is no "green" food. Every calorie we grow is taking the place of something else.

#43     May 19, 2009
  4. Israel has a few and they turn a profit.

#44     May 19, 2009
  5. There are no profitable companies in Israel, it is an entire country whose very existence depends entirely on subsidies from abroad.

It's like arguing Goldman is profitable because of bailout money it got from AIG.

#45     May 19, 2009
  6. sumosam

sumosam

I use fish oil, and eat fish....its days are numbered. I guess Israel will suffer when America goes broke.

#46     May 19, 2009
  7. "They" want 60-80% of the population destroyed and it will start happening soon.

#47     May 20, 2009
  8. =====================
    I figure you are talking about buffalo ,as in give me a home ;
    where the buffalo roam:D Buffalo are also a fish like carp:cool:

And with all due respect , cows do not damage the envirement, they are part of the picture;
    that is with proper cows per acre. It varies according to rainfall.................................................................................

Partial disclosure;
    I have had some accurate buffalo bullets.

:cool:

#48     May 20, 2009
  9. When Buffalo graze, they do not eat the roots of the grass they are grazing on, like cows do, which leads to barren land, soil erosion, etc.

#49     May 21, 2009
  10. #50     May 26, 2009