PDT rules have destroyed me.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qdz, Nov 20, 2002.

1. qdz

qdz

I cannot imagine how people become so ugly these days. I used to have sympathy to them. But now... Yes, people only believe in actions. people only admire force. So let's roll.

:p

#11     Nov 20, 2002
  2. tampa

tampa

...ahhh, it was a joke.

#12     Nov 20, 2002
  3. We conducted a poll on here, and 1 out of 7 respondents chose "I like seeing the little guy get screwed by these rules".

We know we're the little guys, and we know what kind of attitudes we're up against.

#13     Nov 20, 2002
  4. If you dont have enough money to daytrade, learn swing trades. It's much riskier but it's the price you have to pay to play the big boys game.

#14     Nov 20, 2002
  5. qdz

qdz

These are the guys who speak only one language, ACTION and understand only one word, FORCE. [13 days]

#15     Nov 20, 2002
  6. QDZ,

I have two things to say to you.

1) Seriously look into trading futures if you don't want to deal with the PDT rules.

2) Do not let everybody know that the rules upset you. All you got out of it is people that attacked you and called you a baby. Get your head up high and stop complaining. You'll figure out how to trade with under $25Gs. Use your hate for the PDT rules to motivate you to be a better trader. Good luck.

#16     Nov 20, 2002
  7. qdz

qdz

Thank you, Reitberg. Your words sound so nice to me. Thanks. Okay, this is my last post regarding myself and PDT rules. This does not mean I am going to stop criticizing PDT rules and advocating the abolishment. On the contrary, I am going to stick to these unfair rules as I did before, but just stop complaining my misfortune, about which nobody cares but myself.

#17     Nov 20, 2002
  8. qdz

qdz

By the way, I am not going to trade futures in near future.

#18     Nov 20, 2002
  9. tech2003

tech2003

Buy for long term. A running bull market is just around the corner.

#19     Nov 21, 2002
  10. qdz

qdz

This forum seems not a place to discuss or debate if a bull market or a crash market is around the corner. This is a forum to talk about eternal truth in the market.

#20     Nov 21, 2002