PD intraday

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by john99, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lundy

lundy

I would like to thank Kingdong and Fadertrader for hijacking this thread.

I also traded PD these last few days, and I am currently long via the 90 Jun Calls.

I only have a very small account, currently 2k, but I find options are definitely the best way to play these high priced stocks.

Alternatively, you can trade futures for low margin, since you said yourself these move with the indexes.

Aloha,
    Jason Lundy

#41     Jun 3, 2006
  2. Kingdong

Kingdong

Quote from lundy: "I would like to thank Kingdong and Fadertrader for hijacking this thread."
    You're welcome!

Quote from optionzztrader to trackready: "since u have some money"

If you really believe that, I have some nice enron stock to sell ya. Me thinks his unfortunate affliction is why boastful bullcrapping. I ain't saying any body with it does, me thinks combines with his core morals and values which are prolly zero. He went off after my first post was brief, simple and TRUE, same as Fader's. He kept repeating a circular, waaaay too defensive argument, tried to put a bullcrap spin on what he said on the affliction page. The reason bullcrapper's get away with lying, is there's always a few who believe it. Open your eyes, G. I got some good laughs out of this thread, alls he did was look foolish :D ! I feel sorry for any body having to know him for reals, like in the workplace or school. A guy at my job everybody avoids like the plague, alls he does is bullcrap folks. We know he has a lousy life, and instead of making it better he lies through it trying to impress us. Unsuccessfully I might add, like this other idiot. :D

#42     Jun 3, 2006
  3. Kingdong

Kingdong

Good to see another sharp eye :) .

optionzz, you did give some great advise. Hopefully it will be used by other than those with a PHANTOM account, like track.
    hey track, the planet uranus called, and they DON'T want their ahole back, :D

#43     Jun 3, 2006

4. A solution for a non existent dilemma. TR only wishes he had the "problem" of how to handle 50K. That nonsense about if he would lie, he'd list his account balance at 6 figures.. was just to bluff & hope the feeble minded would bite. All part to seem legit, & during his attempts at, he spiralled out of control. He didn't have the hangers to come back, clearly ashamed at being owned.

#44     Jun 3, 2006
  5. No point for him to bother getting a Series 7. His type just grabs a counterfeit off the web. Let's say, part of his 'series' in a 'web' of lies, lol. Oh, maybe he didn't come back because now is on that yacht. Right.

#45     Jun 3, 2006
  6. <b>Thread closed. The offending posters warned about their behavior. </b>

#46     Jun 4, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.