PD intraday

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by john99, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am done as well, should have been before. I Just don't understand the disconnect betwen my questions, and the attacking of me that occured prior.

Now king is flaming me for responding to another thread? I try to offer advice on a stock I own, and your going to flame me for this?

Wow, I can't do anything right, by your standards.

Thanks to the original replier, you provided the information I needed.

I just have to say the following.

Cross threading by you dong is childish. I stated in that thread that my option trading in the past had been not so profitable, due to the behavior traits I feel ADD leads to. I posted this up, because I know there are many others like me, and if they are interested in trading, behavior modification would be something that may save them the hard earned lessons/traders tution I learned.

Then you personally attack me, and tell me to seek out medication? Of course you also use terms like G. Personal attacks and use of childish terms, that certainly puts you high on the list of emotional insecurity yourself.

I admitted I lost money, and now I am flamed for saying I made a little on PD? How many traders in here say they make money constantly, without ever providing any sort of actual evidence?

SO my fault is being truthful, but by admitting prior losses any future gains are instantly scrutinized? Ok, that's real fair.

I will never mention my account size again. Considering I've never mentioned it before, and ONLY mentioned it to illustrate my issue (the reason I asked the question) that attack seems unjustified, but once again I have learned my lesson.

It was never my intention to do any of the things I was accused of. I simply have been following PD for some time, and think given the right set of circumstances (that is this is not a constant day to day massive profit scheme) intraday or even position trading is profitable on this, again confirmed by a simple chart, or the first poster.

You accuse me of never trading options, then you find a post where I admit to option losses, and you start to hurl insults at me. So first you were DEAD wrong, and then you find out so, and you choose to insult me directly.

Amazing. I was trying to provide as much info as possible to get the best possible answer, not to be thought of as am liar.

I guess I should have just said yea im making 10k a day trading PD and am looking for more leverage so I can make 20k LOL, the responses would have been the same anyway, only I would have been lieing.

#31     Jun 1, 2006
  2. boatbum

boatbum

FaderTrader---were the kids glad to see the school bully go when you left grade school last year?

The poor guy asks for some advice and you are so bored watching some of your kin on Springer that you take the time to show him and my fellow lurkers out here how superior a trader you consider yourself.

So what if he paper trades--so what if he slings some bull---most new traders do both of those things. I've been doin this literally since before you were born and I'd wager Mr Papertrader will be here long after your ego has lost all of your bankroll.

I'll go back to my occasional lurking and you can go back to intimidating those who mistakenly think this is a learning venue.

#32     Jun 1, 2006
  3. Really? What info was he looking for?

#33     Jun 1, 2006
  4. Hey trackready,

It's obvious you're a newbie because you have little idea about PD. To call that wild swings, shows you have not been trading stocks for long. You obviously have little idea of the slippage in that stock and definitely did not trade it years ago when it was an easier cash cow due to less daytraders. It swings 2 points, but it's an 80 dollar stock, hello thats not even 3%.

#34     Jun 1, 2006

5. I have read this thread in it's entirety, & a bully or kin of Springer stage trash, is the last thing he (FT) resembles. You only wish you could be as well-spoken, reflected in his answers addressing that egotistical & boorish person. I gleaned nothing, NOTHING, in his words or demeanor whereas FT came across as presenting himself superior, as a trader or otherwise. Clearly though, he did hit a nerve with both of you, & I imagine someone glancing at you the wrong way takes your overly sensitive self back to your school 'daze'. Get over it. The other guy, over-reacted upon a realization he wasn't as smooth a liar as he thought. All those long, drawn-out posts stressing and RE-stressing the same points. All he did was dig himself deeper.

#35     Jun 1, 2006

6. Trackready, for all facts & purposes, two types of people possess inflated egos, the 1st being those who've earned it, vis a vis Mr. Donald Trump. The 2nd is where in most likelihood, you fit in. The falsely inflated ego of the self-loathing individual, who insists on being a braggart to boost himself up to the world, with posts obviously filled with fallacies. Don't be overly flattered by the contents of the included Quote, the poor slob is really defending his past self when he could not do so as a kid. Worth noting, he does admit you were slinging bs.

#36     Jun 1, 2006

7. My bad, the Quote I meant to reference is this one by Boatbum.

#37     Jun 1, 2006
  8. Trackready,

sometimes you can grab stock- not to miss the move - while you work your way into the option position.

#38     Jun 1, 2006
  9. cmaxb

cmaxb

I don't understand this thread. Clearly TR is on the up-and-up.

#39     Jun 1, 2006
  10. Methodman

Methodman

All right I gotta chime in. Brief mention, max you're naive, or it's <cryptic> sarcasm without benefit of verbal enunciation :) . Continuing, a buddy referred me here before I became embroiled in the stock market,to garner advise on that & ADD together. I seen actiontrader & trackready on the ADD message board, their posts on this one surprise me. Trackready did complete reversal, inferring his problems are in a distant past. On ADD, issue is told in the present tense & lack of success still grappled with. I'm no headshrinker, but possible the glaring reversal was going into a state of denial. Recovery is ongoing process, doesn't begin and end at one shining moment of getting honest with yourself. You need to keep it going, & find real help & support. If not, might decline even further. Don't switch out reality with pretense. The old If you can't make it Fake it angle, & internet the last bastion to try it on. The very fact you made a herculean project to erase the real meaning & timeline of your ADD post, is sad.
    To Actiontrader, why be terse? We're all struggling, if not with the same condition, than surely a similar disorder. Only a health professional can determine what, trackready could have ADD and or bipolar. Down, then everything is ducky, portfolio & lifestyle. Give the guy a break. He's prbly already down enough on his self depending on what phase he's in. Was he lying on this board? Very little doubt about it. And it's innocuous <of no real effect> to anyone. Anyone but his self.

#40     Jun 2, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.